hello boys,...lets get dirty..

DarkHammer

hello boys, my name is dan, i am savin up for my FX or RT kit at the moment to join the elite brethren of MEPD, i know my work is cut out for me, but will be well worth it in the long run...i cant wait to discuss topics with you guys and do sum trooping with you as well,,,heres a little something about me,, i am located in Bellingham, WA . i have been here for 1 year now and am loving it, i moved up from the music city capital Nashville,TN . i moved for no reason really, just a change of pace, i am a tattoo artist at a very respectable shop here in the Shire ''thats what i like to call it hahaha'' and have to many projects going on just like every one else im sure,haha....i also wanna thank all the guys at WhiteArmor and Garrison Titian for the warm welcome and i am glade to be here...you will see quite a bit of me in the armor forum im sure ....thanks again and much luv....DarkHammer out.....