Best option for FX armor conversion

I know this is asked alot.

I know because I've searched for "sniper knee" and read every post that was returned from the search, but what I want to know specificly is where can I get a sniper knee plate and ab that perfectly match the FX abs armor in thickness and finish.

Yes, I've found the templates on how to make your own, and I've seen options provided by TM and some made for the AP kit.

Please PM me if you know of an option specificly made for the FX kit, that uses the same plastic and is vac formed.

Thanks in advance.

use the extra ABS that came with your kit. its the best and easiest way. plsu you cna say you made it yourself. most of us on here can help you with that part.

ArsonSmith way back used to sell an ab plate with this built in, and vac-formed knees. The problem with the former is ensuring that the color of the plastic matches. It's scary at first to cut in to your ab plate, but it's actually a simple mod.

Canabalizing the belt to make a knee plate is just as easy, just takes a little time, and is a great incentive to replace it with canvas.