Sitharmor MP40 pouches (with side pouch) Tutorial

i have seen a lot of people commenting on the sith armor pouch and how it is huge and how it hangs too low etc. so i just wanted to share with everyone what i did. I brought to sets of sitharmor pouches, the smaller 3 row one as well as the quite frankly, huge 3 row with side pouch. i cut off the side pouch on the huge one and mounted it onto the smaller three row pouch with hot glue. so i had the comfortably size smaller one on my shoulder with the side pouch.

For the larger MP40 i cut out the rivets first so that i would have more space for belt to fit in. I then mounted it onto my belt upside down facing me and then put on the belt. when i fold the pouch over, it now hangs reasonably where you dont see any of the large belt area. here are some pics of me wearing it:

im in the middle and you can see how it hangs really well:

Posted Image

and this was from WSMI when i was first putting on my armor, i still need to fix the way it hangs and how low it but you get an idea. the onyl thing i dont like with my mod is that the 3 tall rows have bronze clasps while the small side pouch has a button, but here ya go:

Posted Image

The pouch you're discussing it actually kept as-is. It's a reproduction Stolla Wien, which never had the fourth, smaller pouch. The MP-40 Pouches, however, had both three AND four pouches.

http://www.looksirdroids.com/replica_pouches.htm

and

http://www.looksirdroids.com/replica_po ... canvas.htm

Just FYI.

• 3 weeks later...

TD-1536 Mike,

Hey I think what he is talking about is that they come made, riding to low on the belt. To high of a belt loop. I had the same problem with mine, so I just drilled out the rivets on the belt pouches only, and stretched the leather flap down, and re installed rivets at the bottom. This way the holster, rode higher like the originals. It worked better. I did see what he was saying, he just installed the pouch upside down, then flipped it over, did the same thing.

Jay