Shoulder pouch.

Just got my shoulder pouch from Sith armor. Ive played and played with it to get it on. The only problem im having is that it has an almost 3 foot strap on it. Seems like it should be shorter. I know there is a simple solution to this, but for the life of me I cant figure it out.How does this work?

Thx.

It's a shoulder harness, and if you wear it as-is you have to put it on before you put on your chest/back. It's a circle as you know.

Put your left arm in the circle so that the pouch is sitting correctly. Now, bring the strap behind your back and put your right arm through it as well.

Took me a few to figure out, but it works. The only downside is that it can push the left shoulder bell out at times. The belt was too long for me as well, so I just punched another hole in it.

Alternatively, you can cut the strap almost completely off and mount it to your back pack strap.

This rig looks better. The way the SA one is done it can slip around a bit, and sometimes the strapping shows.

Also, not having it on the pack strap means you can keep it on even if you have to troop sans pack (like we did at the Rose Parade, or some indoor events).

Also, not having it on the pack strap means you can keep it on even if you have to troop sans pack (like we did at the Rose Parade, or some indoor events).

In the film all the troopers without packs were also without shoulder pouches. Just FYI. Now get on down to docking bay 94 and lend a hand!

this is how mike did his pouch...

(thanks to Mike TD-1536 for this picture)

Posted Image

That solution worked beautifully for the three pouch Norwegian MP40, because the metal loop was strategically in the right place. You slide your arm through the smaller loop and the longer loop over your head and shoulder. The pauldron covers the loop from view.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the useful information and pictures that have been posted here. I was just wondering how you guys attached your MP-40 Shoulder Pouch till I came across this thread.

May I ask whether attaching industrial velcro on the back of the MP-40 Pouch to your Chest Armor is a good attachment option, or otherwise?