Welcome Mike TD1536 as MEPD Detachment Leader!

SethB6025

Congrats Mike to you and all the selected command staff. Its great to be MEPD with the capability and energy you guys bring to the best **** det in the legion.

Now for some brief levity:

A man walks into a psychiatrist's office wearing only underwear made of Saran

Wrap.

The psychiatrist says, "Well...I can clearly see your nuts"

Congrats Mike , you have a great team around you.

Here are my contributions to the thread:

What do you call a really crooked lawyer?

Your Honor

What do you call a really crooked judge?

Senator

What happens when a lawyer gets and erection?

He gets taller

What can a goose do, that a duck can’t, that a lawyer should?

Stick their bill up their ***.

Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, an honest lawyer and an old drunk are walking down a street together when they simultaneously spot a hundred-dollar bill. Who gets it?

The old drunk, of course, the other three are mythological creatures.

Congratulations Mike

I just got Phil's Sandy Gear.....You did an amazing job!!!! Thanks for the most outstanding work on the gear and the dedicated work for the MEPD!

OOHH!!! Wow... that's a really nice set of armor. I got goose bumps when we trooped together. You thought Seth and I looked good together, Phil are were aces! Did you also get my prototype backpack? Wear it proudly!!

Posted Image

(tear)*

That picture really brought me back. Good times! Yeah Matt, you got some sweet gear! Mikes prototype backpack is one of a kind. NOW HURRY UP AND TAKE SOME PICS OF YOU IN IT!

Here is a small attempt...

A man in a hot air baloon drifts by and stops near a single man on the ground. He asks the man - "Could you tell me where I am?"

The man looks up and replies "You are in a basket, 50 feet in the air, traveling NorthWest atround 50 degrees Longitude, by 145 Latitude."

The man in the basket gets very upset and yells at the man on the ground "You must be in I.T.!"

The man on the ground replies "Why yes, how did you know that?"

The man in the basket replies. "What you said is very technical, way above my level of understanding, and really didn't help me at all - I am very upset with you!"

The man on the ground replies. "You must be in Management."

The man in the basket replies. "How can you tell that?"

The man on the ground replies, "You came to me with your problem, I identified it, and gave you a very detailed explaination. I did not create your situation, or make it worse, but somehow by explaining it to you - now it's all my fault!"

A man in a hot air baloon drifts by and stops near a single man on the ground. He asks the man - "Could you tell me where I am?"

The man looks up and replies "You are in a basket, 50 feet in the air, traveling NorthWest atround 50 degrees Longitude, by 145 Latitude."

The man in the basket gets very upset and yells at the man on the ground "You must be in I.T.!"

The man in the basket replies. "What you said is very technical, way above my level of understanding, and really didn't help me at all - I am very upset with you!"

The man on the ground replies, "You came to me with your problem, I identified it, and gave you a very detailed explaination. I did not create your situation, or make it worse, but somehow by explaining it to you - now it's all my fault!"

LOL. i like that one.

LOL. i like that one.

haha, me too. I'll have to pass that one around at work.

The qualities of openness and sharing that are found on these boards are the very qualities that made me want to become a sandy and join the 501st. Congratulations, Mike! You truly exemplify those qualities, and more. I look forward to another great year for the MEPD!

Congratulations Detachment Leader, Mike TK/TD 1536 and to your appointed MEPD Command Team members. I can foresee great things ahead for the MEPD in 2008.

Now... does anyone know any good jokes? I like to laugh. A lot....

....Don't forget to post some jokes.

- Mike Harrison, TD-1536

Well I've got this one to you. But it is normally circulated around people who are working in the Finance and Accounts function of a company (sorry if it ain't fart related ) and no offence to any MEPD members who are Accountants, Finance Managers or Chief Financial Officers. This joke is told in the context of a tropical country (where I'm from) which does not experience any snow.

When a tightwad - best bet a Finance person decides to buy everyone in the office lunch and/or dinner treat, these weather conditions will occur depending on their level of tightwad-ness :

....it drizzles, when a Junior Finance Executive gives the treat.

.....it rains, when a Senior Finance Executive gives the treat.

.....it pours, when a Finance Manager gives the treat.

...and when, a super tightwad (e.g. the organization's Group Financial Controller) gives everyone a good dinner treat, a freak Snowstorm or Blizzard hits the town!!!

• 2 weeks later...