TE or TE2 That is my question

trooper1

Hey I am just about to finish a set of AP armor and now want to look at TE or TE2, Can you guys give me some info into which is which. The differences in either, Styrene, vs HDPE, or anything else that will help in my decision.

My AP is going dirt.... as soon as I decide on my other.

Hey thanks for the info. I have found that TE uses the HDPE helmet and TE2 uses the HIP or stryrene.

I am not familiar with either that is why I am asking. Just wonding which is easier to work with.

Jay

Hey thanks for the info. I have found that TE uses the HDPE helmet and TE2 uses the HIP or stryrene.

I am not familiar with either that is why I am asking. Just wonding which is easier to work with.

Jay

TE (aka Matt G.) was making a few helmets in HDPE last year in limited production. But, my understanding is that he's out of the business.

Yes if HDPE then I have something to share. I have the last piece of TE's HDPE after he stopped production. Is paper-thin so it is very flimsy but it has the sharpest detailing. This material is not easy to work on and requires very skilful hands and experience. It WILL NOT hold paint well for long. For some reason I knew I shouldn't but I used it to troop the painwork cracked and chipped off. Get TE2 if you want peace of mind trooping and keep the TE strictly for display. Just my 2 cents!

Thanks guys, your info helped out alot. I have spoken to TM, TE2, and TE.

After convincing the wife, I will make another purchase I hope..

AP to ----------- The sequal continues.

Hi there.

I have just delete TM´s real name.

Please only use the makers art name on the forum.

Cheers