SB Pauldron

Daetrin

Mine just came in the mail. Let me tell you brothers - these are certainly well worth the wait. Total quality. I felt like I was handling a real prop replica. You'll never be able to look at one of those $35 jobbers the same way again.

It was like...like...looking at a TE2 helmet for the first time after knowing nothing but FX...

Thanks so much Seth!!

Daetrin... lol... you do know what you have just done to Seth right? There is a whole list of people that have been waiting for the last 9 months.. and they are ALL sending him a PM right now, asking when they can send money and get theirs. HEHE. I approve!

Man, I can't wait to get mine.

No really, I can't wait. I'm leaving right now; I should be at Seth's house in about 17 hours of constant driving. (I'd suggest you have it ready, I have a bag for of stuffed ewoks, and i'm not afraid to let light them on fire and start hurling them!!!).

Daetrin... lol... you do know what you have just done to Seth right? There is a whole list of people that have been waiting for the last 9 months.. and they are ALL sending him a PM right now, asking when they can send money and get theirs. HEHE. I approve!

Man, I can't wait to get mine.

No really, I can't wait. I'm leaving right now; I should be at Seth's house in about 17 hours of constant driving. (I'd suggest you have it ready, I have a bag for of stuffed ewoks, and i'm not afraid to let light them on fire and start hurling them!!!).

You got me there buddy, i pm Seth yesterday

I think Seth has been very consistent in messaging that he's getting to these as he has time available. I was earlier on the list too, so I'm not sure I got special treatment.

I've been pauldron-less since the list was created, so having it means I can troop again as a sandtrooper. If I have bumped anyone, I appreciate them taking this fact into account.

I think Seth has been very consistent in messaging that he's getting to these as he has time available.

Easy man. Lol. Sorry if my humor wasn't taken as such. It's very cool that you got yours, and I really am waiting patiently for mine. Was just a joke!

I think Seth has been very consistent in messaging that he's getting to these as he has time available. I was earlier on the list too, so I'm not sure I got special treatment.

I've been pauldron-less since the list was created, so having it means I can troop again as a sandtrooper. If I have bumped anyone, I appreciate them taking this fact into account.

You are number 19, hey i´m number 10 .

(i´m geting all 3 colours, so maybe they are not ready yet.

And thats why)

Copy that on the joke, we are just dying to get it too.

No stress, we love you Seth

Pics please! (It gets compared to the most accurate TK helmet out there, sweet!)

No one kill me, look in your emails in a few hours for a super-duper surprise. I did have a few that were "final prototypes" that I had. The people that are winding up with them are pretty random, so no hard feelings. Good news is that after a long wait this is happening for real.