T D-751 Returning for duty

SandtrooperScout

Long time no post, I know. After taking a long, but needed hiatus to recharge the batteries and interest, I'm back...for lack of a better term, heh. Last time I got to meet any of you was C4..me being the poor SOB that didnt have enough room in the car for my TD and had to settle for my TB and get photoshopped out of all the pictures, lol. Plan on changing that next time around.

Anways, good to be back, glad to be here. The best **** detachment in the legion.

Long time no post, I know. After taking a long, but needed hiatus to recharge the batteries and interest, I'm back...for lack of a better term, heh. Last time I got to meet any of you was C4..me being the poor SOB that didnt have enough room in the car for my TD and had to settle for my TB and get photoshopped out of all the pictures, lol. Plan on changing that next time around.

Anways, good to be back, glad to be here. The best **** detachment in the legion.

Glad to have you back, Mark. You are definitely right about this being the best detachment, the good people always come back to were they feel the most comfortable.

Last time I got to meet any of you was C4..me being the poor SOB that didnt have enough room in the car for my TD and had to settle for my TB and get photoshopped out of all the pictures, lol.

Posted Image

What??? No way bro. Welcome back!!

T