MG-42

So I guess Ill ask the next (probably silly) question... Is it acceptable for Sandtrooper Deployed status?

I have always wanted a 42, so I finaly got one coming... Would not break my heart if it wasn't acceptable, but still wuld be cool.

The BFG was the last part of the puzzle for my transformation...

To be up to snuff in the eyes of Setch and Mike, you gots to be carrying and MG-34 or Lewis BFG (or an E-11 at the least).

90% of the people can't tell the difference between a 34 and a 42... but your garrison GML, and the leadership here can.

So I guess Ill ask the next (probably silly) question... Is it acceptable for Sandtrooper Deployed status?

I have always wanted a 42, so I finaly got one coming... Would not break my heart if it wasn't acceptable, but still wuld be cool.

Don't forget the mg-15

To be up to snuff in the eyes of Setch and Mike, you gots to be carrying and MG-34 or Lewis BFG (or an E-11 at the least).

90% of the people can't tell the difference between a 34 and a 42... but your garrison GML, and the leadership here can.

Nice looking. Be careful with it. Use it only to do short troops and photoshoots. It will wear you out. I used to have a resin DC-15 and it was 16 pounds! I walked 6 miles in the snow with it!... no, really. Ask the guys about the Saturday of Celebration 3 in Indianapolis... Snow!!! We had snow!!!

Now is the time for you to start on your Dengar costume - he is the only MG-42 trooper.

Just Joshing!

Later Brother!

John

Well it came today! Awsome, Awsome, Awsome!!!

Pics!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

OOOOOOHHHHH - I thought it was resin. Then good choice. You will be able to troop easily with a 4 pounder!

So, did they throw in that biker scout as a treat? Both are pretty guns. Contact Sci-Fire on how to weather, they have good tips.

Yep, I carried that 16 pounder for a 6-7 mile walk... that night, I had leg cramps!

Later Brother,

John

16 is brutal. Wow.

This baby only tips the scale at about 4 pounds. Highly detailed Hyperfirm.

Cant wait to armor up!

Check out this MG-42 option. Interesting.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=180441

Thats must be the best mg-42 ive ever seen, and to a sweet price too

But i´m more into the mg-34 for the sand troopers.

As far as i know, its only ESB bounty hunter Dengar there got a mg-42.

There is a dude selling resin copies of this 70% scale turd on ebay and calling it an MG-34 Star Wars blaster. I believe one went for $150-$200. Not accurate for any costume... Unless you are doing a "baby Dengar" as a costume. Ha ha ha!

Check out this MG-42 option. Interesting.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=180441