Motivational Posters (or wallpaper)

whitecommando

I had a few minutes to spare today, so I redid an image into one of those stupid motivational "Office Space" posters. Then I decided to do another one. I may make a series of 5-6. The ones in this page will fit your screen as wallpaper if you want to right click and save to you computer. Feel free to.

Anyway, you know how they go... Motivation, Excellence, Team Work, and so on. Well, I made some for our groups of costume lovers, and some of the types of posters we might have, as troopers.

Here is one for those of us who have wives we love, and who hate that part of us that makes us special... our ultimate geekiness, and obsession...

Posted Image

And, here is one that is an overall statement of the bravery it takes to get into our outfits, and go out into public...

Posted Image

More to follow. I hope you like them!

Johnny

• 2 weeks later...

I think we came across all of these scenarios whilst on duty during the local christmas parade

Yet it was the 3 year olds asking about our accuracy, with the 30-somethings calling us darth vader

In my last job, I had 'demotivation post cards' printed but was told to remove them because whilst humourous, they apparently encouraged errors.

For example: "Customer Service is so much easier - without the customer"

"Every cloud has a silver lining - but hundreds of people are struck by lightning looking for it"

I argued that the mistakes were already there - that they were only coming to light. Not surprisingly, I was made redundant.

I digress - great work dude!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...