I met "These aren't the droids... TD at SciFiExpo

whitecommando

I trooped yesterday and wore my full-throttle TD suit. RT-Mod (with 2 blower fans - though less room for "stuff"), Seth's additional tips on weathering, Daetrins backpack, my Big CUSHMAN!!!! and I felt really good about the suit. Tons os compliments, tons of pics.

Then I met Anthony Forrest. He was the only guy I got an autograph from. I told him this, and he seemed really surprised and flattered. So he let down that guarded demeanor that a lot of the "stars" maintain. We got into a nice talk.

I said "I have met all these guys before." Dave Prowse – sadly looking frail with a cane-crutch, Jeremy Bulloch, Amy Irving – she is looking a little skinny, as if she may "have a problem type" of skinny - and Peter Mayhew - though we spoke for a couple of minutes outside while he was having a smoke).

So Anthony and I spoke for 15 minutes, he was not busy, and he gave me his e-mail to send the pictures of he and I together taken by a friend. He then asked me "what do you do"...

I said I am in advertising. And he said he would like to see his web site updated. Asked me if I could help. I said I am a desiger, I do print, I design web sites and I am an ACE in Photoshop. ACE - Adobe Certified Expert...

So the answer was...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, YEAH! This is the dude that has the sweetest trooper line in any Star Wars movie asking me to contact him for help!

I will tell you how it pans out.

He was just a really cool dude!

Whacky Stuff!

Later Brothers,

John

He's weak-minded...Are you sure it didn't go something like...

"This is not the website you were hoping for."

"This is not the website I was hoping for."

"You want ME to update your website."

"I want you to update my website."

Seriously, that is very cool, I'd have him sign my sandie helmet. Keep us up to date man, very nice!

Thanks! I know I look really, really "Special Edition" but these are kinks I can work out... as well as getting a smaller waistline... must... try... to... become... better!

I will be chopping the ab-plate and getting RT-Mod bells.

I seem to have cord control issues!

Great pics and a job well done!!! I'm envious.

• 3 weeks later...