Meet the XO: San Diego July 2nd - 6th.

TD-1536

Attention all troops in San Diego - I'll be flying out for a routine inspection of all equipment and weapons. I expect the utmost treatment to fine dining and many, cool beverages.

Seriously, all you guys in San Diego, hit me up! We'll have to get dinner or hit the town for libations. I've already been chatting with Donny on the Clone trooper boards and have a message out to Oz, a former member of OLG.

Are you coming to SD for Vacation or Comic-Con?

Came and went. I was out there for vacation, staying with my girlfriend's parents. I didn't have a car or anything, so I was pretty much on their schedule. I did talk to Donny and Oz though... just wasn't able to meet anyone.

At any rate, I really enjoyed the area. Might even look in to relocating because the weather was fantastic! Will post some pictures later...

Wha!!!?? **** dude.... I would have liked to have met. Maybe some other time.

Yeah SD is nice but very expensive. We pay a "sunshine tax" to live here. We have less money to do stuff, but there is alot to do for free too. We moved from the high desert to SD about 7 years ago now. I still feel like we live in Disneyland compared to where we came from. Its so green and manicured. Of course you guys from back east would probably disagree because its very green back there, but its nicer here than alot of southern Cal.

If you do decide to relocate you can consider me a "helper". I am sure Oz or Donney would be glad to help out as well.

San Diego Squad is very active, especially during Comic-Con. You'd have a blast!

Did you get to check out 5th street ?

Don't think so? What's the significance?

We talked to her parents about the cost of living, as well as Oz since he recently moved out there from our area. Outside of NY City, Boston and San Francisco - the Wash DC area where we currently live is **** expensive. We're only two exits away from the largest five-sided building in the world, so you can imagine the cost of living here. San Diego should be no problem if we can get equal or better salaries.

I need to look into if the Salk Institute has a large Mac user base. That would be my meal ticket. My girlfriend has a TS clearance with the US Gov., so she's set.

See you troopers this weekend at Shoreleave!