Sandtrooper armor done!!!

Fantastic Job! Only thing: If you're going to rest your BFG on your shoulder, you might want to put a plate over the side box. Otherwise you can see it's an empty add-on. But maybe the originals look like that, I actually have no idea.

Thanks everyone there are so many great troopers!! Here i'm just trying to keep up with the rest of you!

Fantastic Job! Only thing: If you're going to rest your BFG on your shoulder, you might want to put a plate over the side box. Otherwise you can see it's an empty add-on. But maybe the originals look like that, I actually have no idea.

I will fix it by painting the inside black

Heres an idea, now that you have spare time you could farm out youres talents and build armor for people who dont have the skills or time you posses. that would keep you busy

To tell the truth yes and no..... now i have nothing to do LOL

but i still have my DLT-19 To finish so guess i have something.

Heres an idea, now that you have spare time you could farm out youres talents and build armor for people who dont have the skills or time you posses. that would keep you busy

To tell the truth yes and no..... now i have nothing to do LOL

but i still have my DLT-19 To finish so guess i have something.

Theres an idea but i would be more worried about working on someone else's armor i know how much this stuff cost and hate to mess up anything , a nick here and a scratch there is fine when i own it. but would be dreadful if it was someone else's armor on top of that i would have to test fit the owner to make sure it was of prefect size to there body type. Now Painting and weathering an already finished suit would be a walk in the park.

• 4 weeks later...