Different size pauldrons/canvas pouch question

Noob question Do pauldrons come in different sizes? I've seen some pics of really tiny Troopers whose pauldrons totally drown them and most of their upper arm. I'm not tiny but I'm slight, so was wondering if I could get a slightly smaller pauldron from anywhere....?

Also, I used to have a link where you could get the beige canvas pouches from, but I've lost it - can anyone help? I'd prefer canvas pouches over leather.....

So are these smaller than the commercially produced ones like on eBay then?

Just to be a bit anal but I was after a black one, and I noticed in the films they don't have the seams down the middle of the main pauldron area, like the white ones do - do your black ones not have the seams either?

As for the pouches, erm well the leather ones seem to be a bit huge and I'm v. cautious of not looking "drowned" with all my kit on, as I'm about 5'10" in armour....hence me asking about the small pauldrons...I was going to go for canvas pouches all round, or is this not correct?

you should contact seth to be absolutly sure, but i remember him writing these will be movie accurate size!

all pauldrons i know, may it be from ebay, GT or any other i´ve seen, they were all oversized. so his should be smaller than other available pauldrons!

the leather and the cancvas ones are about the same size. they hold the same magazine

I'm going to change my shoulder pouch to canvas, even though they look like leather in the "Big Hair" pic in infront of the dewback.

Just to be a bit anal but I was after a black one, and I noticed in the films they don't have the seams down the middle of the main pauldron area, like the white ones do - do your black ones not have the seams either?

The pauldron that Seth is working on for black and orange will be screen accurate and will not have the middle seams. I had the same question myself.

In the movies, all the black pauldrons looked smaller than the orange ones, either that or the TDs were just broad shouldered guys! I definitely don't want a large pauldron I think I'd get blown away if a gust of wind hit me (despite the huge gun and backpack) If anyone has any measurements they can post to compare Seth's with eBay ones that'd be handy.

As for the pouches - d'oh! I guess they must be the same size if they hold the same ammo but the canvas ones won't be as stiff or rigid as the leather ones will they? So may sit nicer on my shoulder.....