Final back packs for a while...

TD-1536

These are the final two packs I've been working on before laying the project to rest to finish clone armor. These have basically been sitting around for the last three weeks while I've been doing just that. One is mine, the other two are spoken for. I just wanted to get some final pictures before they all parted. They're not 100% complete, but almost there...

Beautiful display...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those are beautiful indeed Mike Is that a ikea detolf your buckets are displayed in btw? Looks great!

Yeap the Detolf case. I live about 30 min. from the Ikea in Woodbridge VA and picked one up about two months ago. It's the perfect way to display helmets, but I shutter to imagine moving it when we move. It's very heavy and, well... made of glass.

I especially like the pile of BFGs in the background. I can just imagine a burglar's reaction to that arsenal.

Oh I live for the day a burglar appears in my house and is confronted by me with my 54" T-21...."Do ya feel lucky? Punk? WELL DO YA?????"

Mike,

Your title says "...for a while". Does that mean you may start doing them again...................in the future?

Sure, eventually. I just need to devote all my time to the Clone project right now.

• 1 month later...