MG34 build from the UK

This mail was sent to me today from the guy in the UK that produces the E11 blaster parts im sure you have all ordered from.THEFILMFREAK.

Hi Pete

The blaster is finished now and as promised iv included a few links so you can have a look

I am only planning to make around 10 of them initially and there is currently 9 left you’re the second person to be contacted and so far there is only two forums that know about them your moss eisley police dept which I think defstar only mentioned it in passing without giving details and not everyone is quite the detective you are and the knights of the empire (where defstar got it from) so its still on the quiet at the moment

Im making them strictly to advanced orders and order they came in each one takes about 3 days to finish

And now the good part price wise im going to do them as an opening special for £140 fully finished that’s around half the price of a hyper firm so im told. that’s including shipping to the uk too Iv worked out that will cover the cost of parts and making them till I decide if I actually want to make any more so I don’t anticipate them staying available for long

Weight comes in at about 1.8kg so fine to troop with the only difference from the movie version is the small box on the magazine side.

in tests it rubbed against the armour quite badly and meant you had to hold the blaster out from the body all the time which meant it became uncomfortable quite quickly and rough to troop with so off it came

as I said before it unscrews into two halves and the bipod unscrews too so it can be packed for transport

regards

casey

P.S

if you want to post the pics on your moss eisley board feel free to use the links and finish what defstar started m8Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think you will all agree that this guy has tallent by the bucket load check out hes web site on ebay for a contact address

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FILMFREAKS-COLLECTABLES

• 2 weeks later...

Took delivery of my MG34 on wednesday this week,The Prop was very well packed and came in three parts.

BIPOD

BARREL

MAIN BODY

all the screws and spacers were also included.From order it took 5 days to hit my door,and i had a day by day update of build progress.On the last update the MG was ready for paint and i had a choise of new look,light weathering or heavey weathered look.

This kit is complete in every detail it has evey screw oil niple and rivet.The MG IS hollow fibreglass not solid resin (it would weigh a ton) even though the bipod is not hollow it has also been constructed with a fibreglass core

It feels substantial because the layup is twice as thick as normal and the gelcoat is thicker than normal and glass impregnated too .

It is a solid and well weighted PROP.At last we have a UK Builder for the MG34.

Other projects for this year are.....

Fibreglass sandtrooper backpack

Lewis gun

fibreglass sandtrooper helmet.

I have been asked to please send your interest for any of the above items to

the-freak@ntlworld.com

Please state were you got the link from on your request.On a sub note you will have to ask about overseas shipping.

The MG34 now has prid of place in my collection and for £140 is well worth the money we work so hard for.

Posted Image

I have to pinch myself every time i pick it up.

Really are great aren't they Stuka i'm very pleased with mine and the time from ordering to delivery is fantastic especially as he makes these to order they aren't stock items.

I'm looking forward to seeing his backpack.

Just one thing these are definitely fibreglass you can see the fibres here on his WIP picture

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...