Which Fusion?

wannab

I have both Gloss White & Dover White Fusion paint, which are you folks using?

I have done a test spray on a sheet of styrene and the Dover looks too beige to me, the Gloss White matches the acrylic capped ABS on my SDS lid although not as glossy.

Does anyone recommend shooting a clear gloss to get the shine?

I would think it should go this way, Glossy White for TK and Dover for a TD -- thoughts?

Doug

Just checked my paint sample againt the cap, and it's a match.

So I guess the verdict is, Dover for TD & Gloss White for TK.

Dover looks like an aged white (slighly yellowed like UV exposure), and Gloss White is fresh new white.

Doug

I like the Rustoleum Professional stuff in the big silver can. Spray on a nice clean surface. and make 2nd, 3rd, and 4th coats no more than 3 minutes apart. The result will look like high gloss ABS. Wait 48 hours before you handle the bucket and it will be awesome.

Sold.

It is going to be a few more weeks until AP gets the pure white plastic shipmment. I'm going to take one of the last two blue hue sets he has left and get started. I figure I can start assembly sooner before it gets really hot here...its already in the 90's. Then I'll spray it white and never worry about the hue again.

TIME TO GET BUILDING!