Fresh from the Man Cave

tk0158

What I've been smiling about since yesterday :

Posted Image

Posted Image

The TE2 armor is beautiful! I now see what all the hubbub is about! And my sincerest thanks to TE2 for his workmanship, generosity, and friendship. Top notch!!

The bucket is to replace my FX TK helmet. I have another TE2 bucket coming to be used with this armor in a TD configuration. So say a few prayers for me as I begin this journey.

My wife looked at it and just couldn't grasp the notion of why this is more meaningful to me than my FX. Nevertheless, I love her for letting me have it. Here's to the women in our lives that put up with us!

Looks freaking awesome trooper.

My girl just join 501st last week.

I´m in progress of buying more anh troop armors right now.

The only thing she say, what about guns.

I think there should have a weapon, every one of them for display in ower home.

Wow i love her .

So yes to you and ower wifes is they are cool.

Cheers mate

• 4 months later...

It has taken me long enough, but I finished trimming, sanding, and gluing. I wanted to test-fit the armor, so I used duct tape to assemble it (ok, actually I was just eager to see it all together ). Next step, Krylon Fusion to make it nice and shiny. It'll almost be a shame to get it dirty.

Posted Image

It has taken me long enough, but I finished trimming, sanding, and gluing. I wanted to test-fit the armor, so I used duct tape to assemble it (ok, actually I was just eager to see it all together ). Next step, Krylon Fusion to make it nice and shiny. It'll almost be a shame to get it dirty.

Posted Image

Rob,

You look marvelous! Simply MARVELOUS! You did a GREAT job.

T

• 3 months later...

It's been a while since I last posted progress, but since then I painted the armor, applied a snap system, sewn the canvas belt and shoulder straps, and painted the bucket details.

Posted Image

Tube stripes were a challenge, and I had to re-do the right-side , but it was well worth it.

Posted Image

Last look before this bad boy gets DIRTY.

Posted Image