The MEPD Rocks!

freakengine

I know there are the occasional fights, the little bouts of bickering, and the moments when someone's emotions just get the better of them here, but I have to say that the fine members of the MEPD rank at the top of the charts in my book. On no other boards are costumers and prop builders so consistently supportive, informative, and honest with one another. I'm proud to be a part of it! Cheers all!

(In case you're wondering, this reaction was prompted by a particularly nasty set of name-calling, back-biting threads I just waded through on another 501st board which shall remain nameless.)

I totally agree Tom. I still consider myself a newbie on this board, but the support and friendships I have formed here have been awesome. I can name several members that have helped me out with EXTREMELY elementary questions concerning armor, paint, weathering, whom to contact about certain issues, etc. even if it didn't pertain to sandtroopers.

On occassion, I have been invited to troop with other members in states other than my own, which is pretty cool. This is a great place. We have a strong passion for what we do, and I hope we are able to maintain what makes this a special place.

Cudos to the leadership for striving to make this a unique place to gather and discuss topics. I appreciate all of your efforts.

Jonathan

Ditto to what everyone has said! This IS one of the best places to be in the Legion. Not only for Vets but for brand new/inspiring troopers as well. EVERYONE here is always willing to help new people out! It's a GREAT feeling. I remember a year and a half ago when I started asking questions, I never felt ignored or unimportant. Thanks everyone!!!!!!!

I'm HOME!!!!!!!!!

(In case you're wondering, this reaction was prompted by a particularly nasty set of name-calling, back-biting threads I just waded through on another 501st board which shall remain nameless.)

Well, Sandtroopers DID come first!

Leave it to the sandies to establish the standard for others to follow...commitment to our armor & brotherhood among troopers!

Pat yourselfs on the back for a job well done you past and present staff members...

And I won't neglect the great troopers who frequent this site - great job troopers, great job.

T

Even tho I am not "dirty" yet, I have come to the conclusion that this site and the members here are nothing more than professional and helpful to those who are in the process of becoming a TD and to each other when it comes to advice. I definitely feel like this is home.

Cheers guys, on a great job and continued success!