need a little help finding clone armour and some info please

tk-d

Hi

I'm trying to find someone who dose a near accurate clone armour (just fancy adding to collection) I fancy having a "501st vaders fist" set as I have had a nice unexpected bonus, But I was also wondering if clones where ever sand clones and if so what would they have looked like

I'm still working on my stuff. I recently got the OSCS belt and wanted to see how it looked temporarily placed. Not too bad, but I need to refine my sculpts more.

The plan is to simultaneously work on a 501st Clone and Commander Gree. Wish me luck.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

outstanding work as usual Mike.

this is my newest project also so i may have to pick your brains at some point mate.

What is your belt and boxes made from and is the armour made from RM30-42?

I'm assuming you've gone for the seamless look. what did you use to hide the seams?

outstanding work as usual Mike.

this is my newest project also so i may have to pick your brains at some point mate.

What is your belt and boxes made from and is the armour made from RM30-42?

I'm assuming you've gone for the seamless look. what did you use to hide the seams?

- The helmet and belt are OSCS, amazing stuff.

- Everything else I sculpted and formed in .125 HIPS, very thick stuff.

- The biceps and arms are seamless, covered over with bondo and wet sanded, primed, wet sanded, painted.

These parts are really just prototypes. Most all the sculpts need to be refined and I'd like to make them in fiberglass.

Seth,

You're welcome to come down anytime and stay in the guest room.

since where on the subject of clones i am working on one myself, for someone else i should say. still cleaning up the paint job on the helmet.

Posted Image

If i ever get to working on a clone for my self i'm grabing me some of OSCS's stuff as well i hear they might be doing armor so i might wait to see what they put out!