What would a stormtrooper have in their ammo pounches?

TD-4242

Other than usefull items like pens, fliers, wallets and keys. At an event there was some kids asking me if I had any grenades in them. I then realized that they were empty. Kinda breaks the fantasy for the kids. Might be kind of cool if I could pull out some kind of device that loooks like you would need either 3 or 6 and they would fit just right in the ammo pouches.

TD-4242

When posed with this question I usually produce nice, big, fat, cigars and hand them out to the children with a "Here ya go, kids! Smoke up, and someday, you too can have a breathing machine like Darth Vader!"

• 2 weeks later...

****, I wear a black nylon pouch on my clean TK, as well as my pouch on my TD for my smokes. I couldnt agree more. I love helping the kiddies, and will run ten miles in armor if it helps one of em, but I am not a kids type of person on my own time. after a few hours, I gotta find a quiet corner to go hide behind, pop the bucket, and soak up some nicotine. Then back to the good cause it is

• 5 months later...

i thought awhile and have come up with some ideas for cool and mysterious items:

small bottles that have been chromed out (covered im aluminum tape)

black pvc peices with either white, chrome, gray, or black endcaps (possibly marked in arubesh)

some sort of notepad that looks like a pad of parking/ 'other violation' tickets (i saw a star wars one somewhere one time)

MEPD ambands all around, sort of like military police (either weathered or not, and not for official cons/events)

afew more misc. black belt pouches

Lasers consume a lot of power, so one could rationalize that they are energy packs, each pack being only good for so many discharges.

But they weren't lasers. A laser beam travels at the speed of light and the weapons clearly shot something that did not. More like energized bullets or bolts of plasma traveling at a high rate of velocity. If each "bolt" were analogous to a bullet, then you'd have magazines of such things just like we do today.

• 4 months later...