Guns gets a plug on SW.com

SethB6025

Know what sucks.....I was there and I didnt even get to meet Tony. Or maybe I did and just didnt know it. Tony what platoon and squad were you in???

I don't think he was there. That list was compiled from all over the legion in response to the offensive "Get a Job" comment. Our whole garrison was polled... I told them I was a professional interweb surfer! j/k

Read on, someone familiar is at the top of the list of examples:

http://www.starwars.com/community/news/ ... 70110.html

They left out the other thing though. (and I'm not talking about your Grace Park fan club either

Ha ha!

Yeah, it seems that the Pacific Outpost XO was one of several individuals interviewed for this article. He "dropped" our names and professions! I was totally "embarrassed" by having my name at the top...

Seth, I can't imagine what the author of the article left out about little old mesa???

T

Professional Donut quality taster?

What???

How absolutely rude! Here I am, in my chosen profession, risking my own safety to protect life and property and youse guys make fun of our "rumored" addiction to a aromatic, mildly stimulating beverage prepared from coffee beans while consuming small ring-shaped cakes made of deep-fried rich, light dough!! Nothing could be further from the truth...

I'm taking my Starbucks French Roast and heading back to Dunkin Dounts!

T

Handy with a vac???

Ole!!! What about the newest member of The League of Extraordinary Troopers??? Poncho Villa Trooper!!!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Ariba, ariba, ariba, where's the guacamole and Doritos??? Bring me some senoritas and some Dos Equis! Don't ferget the lime amigo! Ole!

T

I'm off to Hawaii to claim my reward!

Posted Image

PESOS? You don't need no stinkin pesos! I got something better! Plastic amigo, plastic!!!

Ariba!!! Ariba!!! Quick, someone give him a Corona while I slip out the back....Ole!

T

100,000 pesos = $9,120.00 How much plastic does that get me?? I can be bought you know. Corona is good too.

Ah, si senor! EVERY MAN has his price...

(A wild weekend in Waikiki, some local senoritas and a Polaroid camera should fix him right up....muaahhhahhaaa )

T