It doesn't get any better than this...

Art Andrews

I got this email this morning in regard to my Davin Felth pages:

Hi Davin

My son, who is 4 years old is also named Davin, and is a Star Wars Nut! I came across your sight and showed it to him. Now he thinks your web-sight is his. He is also getting very persistent on me making his Halloween costume for next year. As He wants to be a Storm-trooper, and now specifically the Davin desert storm-trooper.

The writer goes on to ask about making small scale trooper armor. I know some here have made armor for their kids but 4 years old... wow... that would have to be TINY armor! Any suggestions I can give this guy?

After seeing Chris's tutorial for sheet foam kids armor, I decided to start hacking away on some when time permits for my son's Halloween costume for next year. Here's a pic of his pauldron so far. I'm going to double up the black part and add velcro to attach around his neck. I added two silver snaps and elastic for the arm band too...he, he, he!

Oh yeah, it's not on the right side either...oops!

Posted Image

Paul,

That is amazing work... looks just like someone put your full-sized armour into a HOT WASH and it shrunk! :lol Proportions look to be spot-on as well

Can't wait to see your kid all suited-up with an accurately proportioned helmet, standing beside you in your fullsize armour!

Keep up the good work mate

Cheers,

John

NNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiicccccccceeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! work master.

If i get me a child (about 1 or 2 years from now), and you still make them for sale at the time i will like to buy one.