Unplugged until 11/27

SethB6025

Hey all, I'm starting a new job (new career even, yikes!) Monday. I need to devote 100% of my free time to studying for several licenses and doing testing and so on. To help, I'm steering clear of the interweb for a little more than a week. In the meantime if anyone needs anything mod-wise feel free to contact anyone on the staff. Apologies in advance if I'm scarce over the next few weeks, I've got to tackle a lot in a short period of time with the new gig. Rest assured I'll be around, maybe not so visible though. If you need anything after next week, feel free to PM or email as usual.

Hey all, I'm starting a new job (new career even, yikes!) Monday. I need to devote 100% of my free time to studying for several licenses and doing testing and so on. To help, I'm steering clear of the interweb for a little more than a week. In the meantime if anyone needs anything mod-wise feel free to contact anyone on the staff. Apologies in advance if I'm scarce over the next few weeks, I've got to tackle a lot in a short period of time with the new gig. Rest assured I'll be around, maybe not so visible though. If you need anything after next week, feel free to PM or email as usual.

GOOD LUCK boss!!!

We know you'll do a great job!!!

T

What kind of job did you get? Congrats on the new gig!

Working as an FSA (financial services associate) for Prudential Financial. That means I will sell insurance and investments. You have to work two years and earn certain certifications to become an actual "agent". It's going to suck for a while with all the tests and studying, but should pay off in the long run. Thanks for the well wishes guys, I'm off to hit the books.