My AP ANH helmet pics

TD8828

Really nice paint job on under the eyes and on the back, great black out line ex.

I maby think the teeth is a bit too "big" painted, and maby i think you e.g could cut a bit more out in the eyes.

Elese great job trooper.

I think there is a black out line all the way round on the back in the grey spots, and on the ears.

Here is a picture of my back helmet paintjob.

Posted Image

But you are looking GREAT!!! trooper, again great paint job under the eyes and back. And very nice cut out off the helmet and nice get it together look.

And here is some picture of helmet on the front teeth, and paint jod under the eyes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

By the way mine is AP too.

Thanks for all the great input guys!!! Most welcomed I'm going to take your suggestions, paint lines around the ear caps, paint lines on the bottom of the back grey panels, less grey in the teeth area. I'm really glad there's so many willing to help out and give positive suggestions here, it makes it all the more rewarding to hear good things from your peers.

Thanks for all the great input guys!!! Most welcomed I'm going to take your suggestions, paint lines around the ear caps, paint lines on the bottom of the back grey panels, less grey in the teeth area. I'm really glad there's so many willing to help out and give positive suggestions here, it makes it all the more rewarding to hear good things from your peers.

All the best from here, good luck whit the rest trooper.

I cant wait to troop Im still recovering from this sciatic/Hip pain which was dibilitatiing , I had it in both my legs, which basically just came out of no where, I was unable to walk for about 2-3 months and my leg muscles atrophyed pretty bad im back up walking again and having lots of physio, chiro work and massages, ill be back stronger than ever and when im, ill be proud to troop with the badlands and my fellow sandies by my side, as Ive said before all the guys here inspired me to want to get better and I will!

TD2878 will rise....very soon my friend.

I look forward to the day brother! But don't rush it, I've had back injuries myself and was off for 6 weeks with a pinched sciatic nerve (not fun) give yourself enough time to heal, we'll be here for you

Sorry I was unaware of your condition.