Stupid noob question

shortimer52

Well, there is no stupid questions just stupid people like me right now. So on that note where is the sniper knee supposed to sit on the leg? Should it over lap the thigh armor or sit really low? B/c my real knee keeps getting pinched in between the top part of the knee plate and the lower part of the thigh armor, and BOY DOSE IT HURT! O Dear God the pain! Help.

Dose any one else have these problems?

Well, there is no stupid questions just stupid people like me right now. So on that note where is the sniper knee supposed to sit on the leg? Should it over lap the thigh armor or sit really low? B/c my real knee keeps getting pinched in between the top part of the knee plate and the lower part of the thigh armor, and BOY DOSE IT HURT! O Dear God the pain! Help.

I have had the knee pinching happen (at Disney for SWW - worst 20 minutes of my life at that point)... I noted that due to the humidity, my thigh straps were allowing the armor to ride lower than normal)...

Heck, I even notched my left knee area to provide more flex room.. I still have issues with my thigh straps... (Us Lowland-Gorillas are hard to fit)...

thats totally not a n00b question. people still have problems with them today after years of trooping. it took me a while to figure out where to put mine too

thats totally not a n00b question. people still have problems with them today after years of trooping. it took me a while to figure out where to put mine too

Copy that.