found on ebay , real pauldron

TD-2372

I did make them. The tricky part is the edging. After I made them for myself I realized that making them for $30.00 a piece would be crazy. Each one takes about 3-4 hours to make. I dont have the proper sewing skills/machine for the edging. I was shopping aroung for a sewing place to make them, but never found anyone reasonable.

I tell you what though, when I did post that I had accurate pauldrons for $30.00 on another forum, I could have sold 20 sight unseen!

We are all brothers here so maybe someone will do it.

I saw the exact pauldron on a website , only new, as a vintage chest protector. They were selling it for $70.00!!! apparently Torsten Hallman's chest protectors were very popular at the time, and very desirable to motorcross collectors now.

The sad part to this whole thing was that I had to cut the chest protector apart to get the exact pattern. Be assured though...THAT IS THE EXACT SIZE

Enjoy! ****, make me one too I can always use another

I saw the exact pauldron on a website , only new, as a vintage chest protector. They were selling it for $70.00!!! apparently Torsten Hallman's chest protectors were very popular at the time, and very desirable to motorcross collectors now.

here is the link:

http://www.vintageiron.com/chestprotector.cfm

THATS IT DUDE!!!!!! sucky colors though....They charge even more for custom, and there is a minimum order.

If you guys are really interested I will try to find a factory around here to have them made. Is anybody interested? I have no idea what the cost would be, but I can find out.

If you guys can get this rolling, I would be interested too! Not only that, BUT, I can garunFRAKKINtee that everyswinginSandie in my Garrison/MEPD area will be TOO!

I know there COULD be $ signs out there, but with the "lets have everybody wear a friggin pauldron bunch" out there, Lets please try to keep it in the MEPD!

Speakin of which, I gotta clear something up per someone....

Kevin Christley (who is in my Garrison) was asked by someone to do some research if there were any pauldroned NON-Sandie troopers in the EU comics. Now, ya gotta understand, Kevin is the KING of research, and EVERYONE goes to him. This clone Commander guy went to him about it, and asked.

Kevin has stated, MANY TIMES, that his PERSONAL position was that SANDTROOPERS are the ones that should be the meanest, stankiest, cussinest, fightinest, dirtiest, pauldron wearin battle-brothers in the galaxy!

Now, Kevin ALSO woulda probably fudged it a little in our favor since he was one of the FIRST MEPD members that enlisted (as non-deployed), and supported me in my fights with the Legion Council with his research. But someone called him on this pauldron research that he had been ASKED to do, not his personal position, but his research, so he got his"back up", understandibly. Well, understandibly again, so did OUR guys. So we are in the position we now are, kinda probably like the Green Berets felt when they let EVERYONE in the Army wear berets.

But, I would ask, and take it as a personal favor for anyone still holding a personal grudge against Kevin Christley that you re-*****, and understand what happened, and let me again point out that he was one of my original members of the "reborn MEPD" and he helped me with MY research that allowed me to tell the Legion where WE stood, and get the SANDTROOPER ONLY rules on costuming, and the authorizing of the Detachment to again operate going.

Thanks all, I will now get off the soap box so that the TK's can (OH MY GAWD they really are gonna do it!) wash their uniforms! Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!

Thanks all

Moose

She wants to do it in the dirt.. all night long

• 3 weeks later...