Shoreleave Hunt Valley MD July 8th

SethB6025

Come join us at the Shoreleave con at the Hunt Valley Marriott. As usual some area troopers will be hanging out at the hotel bar, and some of them may actually venture into the con! Also, at some point on saturday, probably early afternoon, the MEPD will be presenting the Legion's founder, Albin Johnson, with a very special gift.

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE shoot as much pictures as yopu can for those outside of the US!

(****, did i already say how much i hate it to be from germany... )

I think if I had the option tomorrow, I'd move to Germany away from this country. Canada even.

PLEASE shoot as much pictures as yopu can for those outside of the US!

(****, did i already say how much i hate it to be from germany... )

and it sucks even more since germany lost to italy in the semi finals!!! WOOHOO!

just kidding. i lived in milan, italy for 5 years, visited germany and austria on many many occasions and it (no offense usa) kicks the u.s' butt!

I LOVE germany.

ROcko, let's trade places

must... control..... patriotic..... impulses.....

must... control..... patriotic..... impulses.....

ahhh

If one wishes to live in another country, it's very easy to do. You move

if nothing is holding you here, and you are young, go for it. Remember though, some have strick laws about who can work.

haha. well, $$ is the only thing holding me back but i can still dream can't i?

but yeah, back on topic (my fault) is everyone eating at the restaurant at shoreleave? i think i'm going to stop at the chipotle on my way in. just wondering if anyone else was getting there at 1pm tomw.

*Ahem* on topic *cough*

ups, sorry boss!

(pssst, we could just change our citizenships and nationalities... can we? CAN WE??? please...anybody....anybody...ahhhhhhh!!!!!)

Wohoo, I'd post up pics.......but I only have one with Corin Nemec and a very blury pictures of Amanda Tapping. Oh wait, I have pics of the TE2 that was given to Albin, but you got those covered already.

Seth, I hope the video turned out alright. You might get one or two scene jumps and not the best steady hand but I tried to keep it close. I'm a little bit concerned about the audio since it was pretty noisy in the bar and I wasn't standing very close. Oh, and if you're camera picked up that conversation about soccer, that was Phil.