New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

My name is Chris and I just stumbled across your site a few weeks ago. I'm sure I'm alone here in saying that back in May of '77 my life changed forever! ;-) I generally collect SW weapons and ship models, but am looking forward to putting together an awesome, filthy Sandtrooper. I'd rather start out with one of the better kits instead of working my way up, and I'd love to hear any advice on where/what to purchase armor and weapons. Especially the MG-34 and T21. Is there a for sale section on this site? Or a good site to go looking?

Thanks!

Tusken Killer

Hey Guys,

i´m Harald from Germany.

Since i meet the members from the 501st. at the first time, i want to be a member of this great group.

I started with my sandtrooper at september 2009

Posted Image

The next step on my "to-do" list:

- Finished my helmet

- Painting my DLT-21 when i receive the parts

- >>Getting Dirty<<

- Order the parts and building my backpack

Greetings Harald

Welcome back John! Shoot me a PM with your contact info (i lost everything a while back) and we'll have to get together some time as I'm living in Denton now!

Welcome to the MEPD Harald, Pat, and Julie, if you're looking to get Dirty, you've come to the right place!

Greetings Fellow Troopers

Guess I should finaly introduce myself. My name is Jason and like all of you have been a Star Wars fan since day one. I love costuming and have a Vader costume as well as a TK Ummm now a TD ;)Im also building an R2 unit. looking forward to many discussions with you all an this forums.

TD7382

Hello everyone, my name is John and I've been posting here for a few weeks, so I apologize for the late introduction. I joined the 501st in November of 09 as a Sandie and have been slowly working toward MEPD approval on my gear. Hope to be ready for deployment soon. Thanks to everyone who has posted and PM'd me with info as well as encouragement. You "dirty" guys (and gals) are all right!