New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all... TK-8541 here... "No'l" on most of the other forums.

I'm sure I know most of you.

I'm on here just looking around and daydreaming of becoming sandy... I'll post an actual thread about it too.

Anyway... glad to be here regardless! B)

Hey all... TK-8541 here... "No'l" on most of the other forums.

I'm sure I know most of you.

I'm on here just looking around and daydreaming of becoming sandy... I'll post an actual thread about it too.

Anyway... glad to be here regardless! B)

Indeed I do, you're one of my Facebook contact! ;)

Welcome aboard, Noel and if you're going the sandy direction remember its the ANH and not ESB bucket! :lol:

Well after having some time spent here on the boards its time to introduce myself.

My name is Berry and iam from The Netherlands.

Iam 21 years old and live in the city of Eindhoven.

Iam enlisted by the Dutch Outpost as TK-8719.

I joined the 501st Legion last June, while starting as a clean TK first i started to weather my armor.

Now after some weeks iam almost done with my weathering, i will upload pictures soon.

Iam also working on constructing my own backpack which i think will be great fun B)

My Sandtrooper armor consists of:

- FX Armor with Sandtrooper mods

- VT ANH "Stunt" helmet

- Canvas Belt

- Canvas shoulder straps

- 2 MP40 pouches ( Leather version )

- 1 WW2 French pouch ( Leather version )

- Hasbro E-11 blaster with modification kit

As i said before pictures will follow!

Greetings from TD-8719!

See Ya on the Boards

Hi, I'm new on this forum. I'm Scott (TI-6143) from the Ohio Garrison. I also have a Jedi costume with the RL and TJA. You can find me there under the name Col-Mas Anor.

My next project is actually a TK, not a TD. But I want to check out the for sale messages here too, in case I see some thing I can use.

Hi troops!

My name is Stefan Rahe, I´m 21 years old and from germany.

I´m currently waiting on my Troopershop FX armor to go sandy and hope to get the 501st access in the future!

This forum is a nice place to get ideas and infos to make the suit ready and become a part of the empire ;)

I will wrote down my sandy story when the armor has allready arrived :)

So long and keep on trooping,

Stefan

Welcome to the MEPD Viper! You mentioned buying TE2 armor and an AP Helmet, I'd suggest going with an entire TE2 set up as I believe it is the same price, and you'll end up with a nicer helmet in the long run. Just my 2 cents. Anyway, welcome again!

Well I was thinking of buying a deffects AP helmet. I will be okay on a sandtrooper because it only has small blemeshes and its $100 cheeper. I think the small blemeshes will look good on a sandtrooper.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Im Marcel from the UK, only just got into costuming 10 weeks ago so Im new to all this. I am 99% ready with a TK and only waiting on my E11 to get clearance over the UK 501st Garrison. I have a new set of SDS armour and bucket on its way which is going dirty so I can join in the fun with you guys :)

Wont take long for the TD to be ready, so lots of questions asked along the way. Got a back pack tutorial sent to me which is wicked so going to start that first.

Im 35, and own/run an entertainment business which is wicked fun. Just brought a deac sterling, so am trying to source real parts for that for a E11 conversion too for the shelf.

Lots going on but its all good

Any way nice to meet you all

Marcel

Hey Marcel !!

Great to see you over here with all our sandie brothers , welcome aboard :)

I didn't know you ordered the SDS as a sandie mate? Brilliant :)

If you didn't then you'll have to make a few changes to it, like the abb plates, a new diamond

knee plate to replace the TK one, junk the ribbed shoulder straps, repaint the traps on your helmet

(or get some decals :) ) and offcourse, you won't need that holster that you've been talking about mate B).

All the info you need to become one of Mos Eisley's finest is right here

Should look good mate, can't wait to see it when its all done and dusted up :)

Hi All!! my name is erik from indonesia, been waiting for my 1st armor(its an AP :rolleyes: ), and it will get dirty from the first! :td:

but it seems a long way getting other job done, ill be more than happy to be the first patrolling these badlands!! :salute: