WHO IN THE MEPD IS GOING TO CELEBRATION 4? NEED A LIST.

Ilovesand&dirt

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a TK ID because I am not yet in the 501st, but I talked to Brandon Jackson of the Southern California Garrison and I should be able to join up as soon as I complete a friggin costume. I have so many that are nearing completion from a Laws/TE snowtrooper, TE stormtrooper, Laws TIE PILOT, Moncal/MLC Biker Scout, MLC Royal Guard, and a half completed ESB Fett. Most of them are like 90% or more finished. Most have all their parts and accessories and just require some elbow grease and some painting.

Is anyone planning on wearing a different costume each day?

I'll be there for sure, every day of the event. I just have to figure out what I want to wear each day.

I don't have a TK ID because I am not yet in the 501st, but I talked to Brandon Jackson of the Southern California Garrison and I should be able to join up as soon as I complete a friggin costume. I have so many that are nearing completion from a Laws/TE snowtrooper, TE stormtrooper, Laws TIE PILOT, Moncal/MLC Biker Scout, MLC Royal Guard, and a half completed ESB Fett. Most of them are like 90% or more finished. Most have all their parts and accessories and just require some elbow grease and some painting.

Is anyone planning on wearing a different costume each day?

I'll be there for sure, every day of the event. I just have to figure out what I want to wear each day.

I am sure, like you, some will wear different costumes on different days. That is a lot of bins to take down.

Planning to be there, just putting together travel plans. Are we (MEPD) doing something as a group, or will we be assigned places by the 501st? I think we should let the regular troopers do the "guarding" of doorways and such, and we do the "patrolling."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kurt, good idea. At the least we wanted to get together for a MEPD pic. Guns was gonna work on a banner.

Hey Rob,

Thanks bro for "spearheading" this list of prospective attendees!

Please add Mrs. Guns to the list of attendees! Cheehoo!

(Now to get her into an Imperial Uniform of some kind or another...muahhahhahhahahahaaa )

For planning purposes, Mrs. Guns and I will be in the Los Angeles area from Monday, May 21st 2007. Our return flight to Honolulu is scheduled for oh-dark-thirty hours on Monday, May 28th - Memorial Day.

I'd like to see ALL MEPD Sandtroopers gather for a "brief" photo shoot if possible.

The banner will most likely be of our basic shield - but we'll see...

T

ePS: Oh, by the way, my uniform of choice: TD (black pauldron) with backpack AND BFG (MG-34) what else?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

:td: I'll be there along with four of my So Cal bro's...

An M.E.P.D. pic would be cool,

Hey Jose, were you considering me as one of your So Cal Bro's? LOL

Hey guys/girls? I will be at C4 if you want me in the pic. I don't think I am an official member though. I guess I need to send in a pic of me in my Sand gear to someone first right? To be on the list of the Deployed?

Kevin TD-812

www.imperialsurplus.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...