Look what my wife got me for Xmas!

iconoclasta_88

Story goes like this:

Back in July I liked a post from the RS guys promoting the Anthony Forrest edition of TD buckets. Carla, my wife, saw it and had an idea...

So she contacted the RS studio and placed and order for me. But asked them that if by any chance I was to places an order too, they should tell me there were no buckets left.

She the. Went ahead and find out how to open a paypal account and all that. After going back and forth, dealing with exchange rates and with the help of supper friendly RS staff, she finally got it.

Thing is then they shipped it to my name to my office address. :s my addy was on the system.

So she had to go to the reception at my office and explain the whole thing so that the package was not delivered to me but hold for her.

It all happened like that.

The bucket arrives in late August and she was able to hide it for me since then.

You can't imagine how excited and surprised I was when I unwrapped it and find a brown cardboard box the size of a bucket inside the present. Surprised went double when I found it was an RS bucket AF edition.

Isn't she the best???

This will be kept for display only. Man, I might even build a whole room for it, lol. Not for now anyway.

Saludos.

1EA35D45-8439-4D7C-94AD-79374F366FFF_zps

FD97A651-4CB0-43D0-B35D-77993C7BB83B_zps