Happy Sandtroopers Day 2006

hpdblues

Attention ALL Sandtroopers,

Your friendly neighborhood executive officer here. Don't forget...only 6 shopping days left before SANDTROOPERS Day, May 25th 2006!

You significant others out there, be sure to get your sandie something nice for all he/she does in the service of the Empire AND the Mos Eisley Police Department. Carry on!

ePS: Oh, ah, yeah, by the way, uh I wear a large, my favorite color is black, and I like STEAK, but chocolate chip cookies are cool too...

Posted Image

I was thinking of a founders gift: I like Russain women, 5'3" to 5'6".. blonde and speaks some english, not a lot. More mystery that way.

Or if that is too tall an order, how about a nice steak.. 16oz. NY with flaming peppercorn brandy sauce, garlic mashed and frsh cut green beans with a nice bottle of Cabernet, Kendal Jackson. Yeah baby!

Thats about all I would like..

Matt/STE

I count myself fortunate. My birthday is May 23rd, and I know there is a special helmet that will soon be on it's way to me.

May seems an excellent month for others to arrange special deliveries for themselves as well.

I count myself fortunate. My birthday is May 23rd, and I know there is a special helmet that will soon be on it's way to me.

May seems an excellent month for others to arrange special deliveries for themselves as well.

Happy birthday Paul! Hope all's well on your UK visit

Thanks guys! Too bad this is a short trip else it would have been great to bring armor and try to hook up with our UK brethren. I was able to hit a pub and imbibe some fine local brews.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for SANDTROOPERS day - I'm sure it will be something special...a day long remembered. First there was TE, now there is TE2. The apprentice has become the master.

What a great time to be a sandtrooper

Hey gang,

Your friendly neighborhood executive officer here.

Time to take a seat and kick back with a beverage of choice and celebrate the "Best **** website this side of the Outer Rim Terrorities"!!!

Take time to reflect the past, where we've been, and what we've been through this past year. Now let us look ahead to a new year of fellowship, adventure and service to the Empire.

I raise my glass and toast to ALL Sandtroopers...the dirtiest bunch of troopers the galaxy has ever seen. Carry on!

Here here! Thanks to the MEPD staff for creating the best forum in the outer rim territories. Your hard work and dedication serves as an example for us all.

I raise my glass to you gents

(Rob - I'm now 38).