O2 Canister ?????

Hi there Guys.

Is the grey ‘O2 Canister’ that is mounted under the black caps ( Tupperware dessert bowls ) a found item ?

If not – what has everyone used?

Thanx , Niko.

I used the 15oz. (maybe 12oz.?) Metamucil bottles. I got one from TE, and bought another... cost me $9.00 and I just poured it all out, too.

I have cases of these things. I will try to get them down here to me next time I go to WA. You can also use the target or Wl-Mart el cheapo generic metamucil bottles and they are aout 5-6 dollars each. The real ones I have no clue about.

Matt/STE

Matt,

Cases? You must be pretty regular bro.

I found the containers that hold the Lysol wipes to work pretty good as well. You do have to cut them down a little bit because they are on the tall side.

You can find these wipes for about $2.00-$3.00 each. You might be able to find generic versions for even cheaper. This way at least you have something to clean your place with. I don't know, maybe you need all that Metamucil.

I used black salsa bowls, if you look at the

top one, i cut the legs off, the bottom one

still has the legs on it, i know it's not cannon

but i like the look. You can find them at most

kitchen supply stores, i found mine at Bed Bath

and Beyond for about $1.99 ea.

Posted Image

My bad i thought your were talking about

the black caps sorry, i used bottled water

bottles filled with canned foam.

the nice thing about the metamucil bottles Mike used, is the lid is glued in and the bottle can unscrew. Makes it easier to transport without the bottle sticking down

the nice thing about the metamucil bottles Mike used, is the lid is glued in and the bottle can unscrew. Makes it easier to transport without the bottle sticking down

Yeap, and you can put stuff in them.