Sandtrooper awaiting approval

mr_hair

Mr_hair- seeing as you've stated your a rookie don't sweat on it too much. I think your armor looks fantastic in all other areas. You should be proud how far you've come with it. Just give RS an email and explain your mistake. I'm sure they would be happy to help you and even mark the inner and outer parts so you get it spot on this time.

Paul- your condescending attitude towards other members still amazes me. I know your one of the most knowledgable people on trooper stuff but it doesn't give you the right to treat other members like they are less because of it. I used to respect you but your attitude towards others in recent times has made me lose that respect.I don't dislike you but your attitude leaves a sour taste.

Ben

Paul- your condescending attitude towards other members still amazes me. I know your one of the most knowledgable people on trooper stuff but it doesn't give you the right to treat other members like they are less because of it. I used to respect you but your attitude towards others in recent times has made me lose that respect.I don't dislike you but your attitude leaves a sour taste.

Ben

You're right and I apologise to you, Mr_Hair. Reading back it does look that way but I never meant it to sound bad. I guess I should just leave you guys to it in future.