New ANH armor on the market

Rolf

I think the ballpark price is awesome. Your going to get everything either cast from or copied(fabric parts and boots etc) from the original ANH suit all in one box. The perfect replica ANH stormtrooper. A couple of years ago I only dreamed of having true ANH cast armor, soon I will have 2 suits. One stunt and one hero. Exciting times indeed. :)

Looks really nice but I don't know if I would go for it if I had the money.

Besides that, are there pictures available to make it even more believable..of the whole process, the casting, the handling of the armor etc..

I don't wanna be a sceptic here but just to make sure we don't get fooled in the end.

Not bad in comparison, ordered it during the pre order then almost 2 yrs later and phone calls, they were delivered.

Another words this is gonna be a while, and unless you get on the pre order, they will be way more expensive then the $2000.00! Why? Because all the dealers will by them up, then jack the price when they come in. Like they have since the Vader was issued.

Yeah, very near! I posted lots back then as to complaints about no communication, between buyers and seller on the 501st boards. I then called LFL and bam! I got phone calls and cell phone numbers. We were happy camper then! Even got a very low number. LFL does pull weight in this, so it should be great!

I hope we're not talking about this armor. (movie FX)

[hsimg]http://i.imgur.com/7vw1qT8.jpg[/hsimg]

[hsimg]http://i.imgur.com/DT7oadu.jpg[/hsimg]

haha,no!

funny thing is they were actually selling made helmets at CE2 for a robbing 450 euros!!!!

so when you look at it that way,EFX would be a bargain! :thumbsup: