Kids tshirt idea

DirtyBoy

Since Xmas and other holidays are right atound the corner I thought these would be a perfect gift for our little ones. Not sure who the art originally came from but thought it was awesome. Anyone want to take up printing a few?

Posted Image

The artwork comes from this UK group of artists call STONECIRCLE ICONZ

They have this same design on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ICONZ-CARTOON-TSHIRT-SANDTROOPER-TATOOINE-STORMTROOPER-LOOK-SIR-DROIDS-STAR-WARS-/251300241823

I think we can perhaps get in touch with them to ask for permission to use their design?

Just an suggestion. :)

The artwork comes from this UK group of artists call STONECIRCLE ICONZ

They have this same design on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ICONZ-CARTOON-TSHIRT-SANDTROOPER-TATOOINE-STORMTROOPER-LOOK-SIR-DROIDS-STAR-WARS-/251300241823

I think we can perhaps get in touch with them to ask for permission to use their design?

Just an suggestion. :)

Agree, this is a ? for me for sure., unless we have permission. I thought this was something of one of our members.

Someone could do something similar but change it up a lot, then we could print it. I just got it changed to an EPS file by Sandman

Hmmmm.....based on the fact we have permission to use all things Star Wars as long as they are not sold for profit, wouldnt this fall into that category? Especially if we only did a run of say 25

I'm about to start in a couple of days with an interest check post about my "Adie Imperial Propaganda Tee" run.

For sure I can come with a cool wicked design kid Tee of my own. Just give me a bit time with one battle at a time ;)

Sandman is the man! He is one **** of a graphics designer!