The Move Along Project

RS Prop Masters

We just can't officially endorse any armor makers as a legion. Based on the relationship between LFL and eFx if we promote RS it could blow up in our face and Disney could pull the plug on everything we do.

Hey guys, we have run into a snag on this. The legion is requiring a C&D on all mentioning of the MEPD and or use of logo. It appears that it has been promoted too well and making waves. Sorry for the confusion but there's nothing we can do at this point

I am a little stumped on this? A Cease and Desist on using our logo? On what? Everything, or just on things that appear to promote something?

Just not exactly understanding the whole gist of this..

The use of the legion and detachment logo with the promotion of the event. The event will still continue as planned....we just can't officially be part of the promotion material. Basically we just have to cover our selves when it comes to Disney and LFL.

Social media played a really big part in the outcome of this.

The use of the legion and detachment logo with the promotion of the event. The event will still continue as planned....we just can't officially be part of the promotion material. Basically we just have to cover our selves when it comes to Disney and LFL.

Social media played a really big part in the outcome of this.

Ok so the public display of the logo out there has been the issue. Gotcha. I know I haven't seen anything from the social sites as to a change, and I know they are surely not going to pull the shirts being they have been completed and being shipped.

I am kind of skeptical as to the real reason behind this. Lol

I have The force feeding ideas into my mind! Lol of what is really behind this.

Well I hope things stay ok. Was just worried that we couldn't use our logo anymore for ourselves.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...