Court case time

Rolf

Hi brotherhood.

Next week the 16 of April i will go to court and hopefully keep my son in my life taken care of him.

Most of you know me well, my son´s story.

How he´s mom left me and him when he was just 1 year old, and how badly she have been taken care of him over the last soon 4 years, and made endless drama cases against me hurting us over the last 3 years.

Lucky i have been there for him 100% each day, and the danish family law government gave me the rights over my son 3 years ago when she left us right away.

She left us because it was boring to live the family life she said, and she wanna party and be wild and move around from place to place, and she have and still do.

I keep you updated on how things went for us two here, please send me and my son a thought on tuesday.

I have not been on the mepd as much as before, over the last month.

Taken care of my son, working full time, going to endless court and lawyer meetings have taken most of my time.

Hope terror ends soon... a new hope.

Hugs!

Best of luck Rolf, I know exactly what you are going through as many years ago I went through the same thing with 3 of my kids when my ex wife decided the same partying and the single life was for her, it took me nearly a year and a lot of battles in the court but I did get full custody of all 3.

It wasnt until they had all grown up that she started to take an interest in them and after all the hard work had been done by myself.

I struggled for many years trying to hold down a job and look after them myself but when I look back it was all worthwhile they have all done well for themselves and my one daugher has given me two great grand kids.

My thoughts will be with you bro.

Thanks for all your kind words here brother´s, i value it a lot and it means a lot to me.

And keeps showing me again and again, why i love the mepd brotherhood so much.

I´m ok here, and i feel that it will go well for us two here, but i can´t wait to live a peaceful life whit out living in fear.

Having someone keep doing terror on your child for now 3 years gotta stop, and hopefully whit this court case.

Hugs! world wide from here and my son.

My father and my son Sylvester:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The gang:

Posted Image

My every thing:

Posted Image

My bro, my friend..

It's time to finish this horrible episode once and for all.

I know you are a great dad and you taking care of Sylvester 24-7 will certainly work out in your favor.

And what a great set of pics of the Henriksen boys all together :duim:

Thanks for being there.

Well what to say, my ex and her lawyer was so negative and full of fury and lies and hate, they made a fool out of them self today in court.

The judge stopped them and there madness a few times.

They did a very bad job, and its so sad i have to work together whit a person like this.

When all its about is to work together, to give our child the best childhood.

But she don´t get the big picture, and just wanna fight like she have done the last 3 years.

Me and my lawyers was only peaceful and positive, and was focused on whats best for my son Sylvester.

I will get the result the 7 of may, so around 3 weeks form now.

Then she can appeal it if she likes, and take me to court again. But when thats is over, then its over.

Then there are only the danish state family law system to go through, the same system there gave me the rights over my son 3 years ago. And have been on mu side since day one.

I fear she will keep on fighting and try to hurt me and my son through life, but when the court case is over. It will be hard for her to hurt us any more.

Fingers crossed for a better future.

Hugs world wide.

• 3 weeks later...

Got the result from the court today...

I won and will keep my son´s address whit me, and keep having him all most full time.

I feel so happy and i´m so happy for the right Justice made today, to make sure my son will keep on having a good and safe life life whit me. This gives me great inner peace.

Now we have to see if she appeals it, i hope not as she will not gain any thing out of it.

I hope she will wake up soon, and start working together for he´s sake.

Hugs from here troop´s :peace: