*DONE* TD-21112 Requesting Deployment

Vf2112

Vince,

Thats a great effort you've put in there you should not have to do too much to get through this.

One thing I've seen so far is, I think your helmet ear screws should be flat head and countersunk to be flush with the surface and be painted white.

I think your pauldron could also do with some weathering but I dont think this will stop you from deployment. Maybe paint the brads on your left side white also.

Lovely pack by the way.

Nick

O wow wat lol I so thought my screws were right but they are painted just got weathering all over them but.. Shall change ASAP thanks bro and pauldron is weathered too bloody camera the only shot you can really see weathering is where chest ab cod is hanging doh but I'll do it some more anyway never hurts to get a little dirtier ;) thanks nick and thanks haze means a lot cheers brothers :)

Looking sweet there, Vince.

I'd just add (and this wont stop deployment but will be more accurate) if you have any Brads left over, drill a small hole in the top/centre of the top mushroom cap and put a Brad. drop of black paint and youre good to go! This little detail is know as the 'nipple' - god I love that name :woot:

Best of luck brother. :td:

@ Vincent - Thank you for your interest in joining the ranks of the MEPD, Brother! First off, I apologize for getting to your application a bit delayed. It's finally morning over here! lol :woot:

Now this is where the fun begins...

I am fully aware that you have been taking a lot of notes over the last year judging by observing the interactions you have been having on the various threads on the site forums.

Well, all I can say is that it looks like it's paid off for you, Mate! VERY nice work! :td: :salute:

IOh, if by any chance that other items of note are discovered / missed during the review process they will be noted on the follow ups.

Let's begin...

APPLICATION REVIEW (PART 1)

Name: Vincent McGann

Legion ID #: TD-21112

Forum Name: VF2112

Garrison: Southern Cross

I.) HELMET:

a.) Green Lenses -- CHECK

b.) Paint Color on Traps / Tears -- CHECK

c.) Correct Number Of Teeth -- CHECK (SEE COMMENTS)

d.) Mic Tips -- CHECK

e.) Vocoder Color (Black) -- CHECK

f.) Tube Stripes -- CHECK

g.) Rank Bar -- CHECK

h.) Brow -- CHECK

i.) Side Screws (Ears): (SEE COMMENTS)

** Additional Comments --

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Excellent overall construction! Good job! :thumbsup:

Ok, now for the mod requests...

1.) EAR SCREWS - Need to replace with accurate flat head versions. Then painted white and weathered.

2.) TEETH - A bit too much on the gray. Please clean up a bit and try not to have the paint leave the 'teeth area'. (See reference pic)

Take care of these 2 points and you should be good to go with this section! :yes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

II.) Armor / Suit Details:

a.) Canvas Straps -- (SEE COMMENTS)

b.) Neck Seal -- CHECK

c.) Black Undersuit -- CHECK

d.) Shoulder Bells -- CHECK

e.) Biceps -- CHECK

f.) Forearms -- CHECK

g.) Pauldron -- (SEE COMMENTS)

h.) Chest / Back Plate -- CHECK

I.) Kidney / Butt Plate -- CHECK

j.) Ab Plate / Side Rivets / Cod -- (SEE COMMENTS)

k.) Thighs -- CHECK

l.) Shins / Calves -- CHECK

m.) Sniper Plate -- CHECK

n.) Boots -- (SEE COMMENTS)

o.) Gloves -- CHECK

p.) Hand Plates / Guards -- CHECK

q.) Ammo Belt (Waist) w/ correct Angled Edges -- CHECK

r.) Ammo Belt (Right Knee) -- CHECK

s.) Canvas Belt -- CHECK

t.) Pouches -- CHECK

u.) Weathering -- CHECK

v.) Crotch Snaps -- (SEE COMMENTS)

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Your armor looks great, Vince! A few tweaks and you'll be aces here, Brother!

1.) CANVAS STRAPS - Needs to be weathered

2.) PAULDRON - Needs to be weathered

3.) AB / KIDNEY SECTION - Can you level out / trim the kidney plate 'curved' edge to align with the ab corner edge on both sides? That should be it with that. *Maybe dirty the canvas belt up a bit more! :yes:

Posted Image

4.) BOOTS - Needs to be weathered , look a bit more 'beat up'. :thumbsup:

5.) CROTCH SNAPS - Need to see pic

* NOTE: The AB section may need some heavy mods if you do decide to join SWAT later. There are some details that will need to be addressed. With that said, it will not affect your OFFICER DEPLOYMENT status.

III.) BACKPACK:

a.) Details -- (SEE COMMENTS)

b..) Weathering -- CHECK

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

VERY nice looking pack, My Friend! :yes:

The only thing that really stands out in terms of modification is that your mortar tube should be 'leveled out' / straightened. It shouldn't follow the angle of the top of the pack frame. See pics below...

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Photo courtesy of RETNUHHA / TD-4749) Thanks!

IV.) WEAPON(S): T-21

a.) Details -- (SEE COMMENTS)

b..) Weathering -- CHECK

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Fine looking weapon you have there, Troop. :td::thumbsup:

You may want to add the additional 'greeblies' to the barrel and correct Einfeld straps (2) to have a more accurate looking appearance. I will check with the MEPD Commanders to see if your weapon in its present state is acceptable. Standby...

Just want to say great work again, Vince! :)

In regards to the mortar tube, some picture angles (on different troopers in the film) may show show different placement and position but this is the way the tube should be mounted for requirement. Dirty Boy and Quartermaster are in agreement that most, if not all MEPD deployed officers do have this standard placement.

It is preferred for the sake of basic Officer Deployment. A more uniform look. (SWAT is a different story, of course.)

Posted Image

Other than that, you are basically a couple of VERY minor tweaks from deployment, Brother! Everything else is sound!

Awesome gear!

Ok god I hope I understood these right

Ear screws is this right

Posted Image

Teeth I think this is wat was meant

Posted Image

Canvas straps n pauldron were weathered but I posted old photos before was done oops

Posted Image

Posted Image

The wavey shadow is belt sorry

Posted Image

Ab/kidney

Posted Image

Boots

Posted Image

Crotch

Posted Image

Mortar tube is zip tied in position til I find out if its right then it will be screwed on perminant

Posted Image

Well hope these are right cheers guys

@ Vincent - Thank you for taking care of all the mod requests, Brother! Nice work and very commendable. A few more looks and we'll make this official for you.

:td::thumbsup:

APPLICATION REVIEW (PART 2)

Name: Vincent McGann

Legion ID #: TD-21112

Forum Name: VF2112

Garrison: Southern Cross

I.) HELMET:

** CHECKED and CLEARED **

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Very good work, Vince! :thumbsup:

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Great work taking care of those mod requests, Troop!

III.) BACKPACK:

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Thanks for adjusting the mortar tube! :yes:

IV.) WEAPON: T-21:

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Your BFG in its current state is acceptable. :td::thumbsup:

I really would like to see you add the additional 'greeblies' to the barrel and correct Einfeld straps (2) to have a more accurate looking appearance. When you get these, I do look forward to seeing the updated weapon. Cool? Other than that, you're good!

Final look and official announcement shortly...

Ok, Vince...

Thanks so much for your commitment, cooperation and patience during this process. You should be proud of your completed armor and gear. It is an honor to have you in the Precinct, Brother. :td: :salute:

Now on to your results:

APPLICATION REVIEW (Final)

I.) HELMET:

CHECKED & APPROVED

CHECKED & APPROVED

III.) BACKPACK:

CHECKED & APPROVED

IV.) WEAPON:

CHECKED & APPROVED

** FINAL COMMENTS FROM DEPLOYMENT OFFICER**

Congratulations, Vincent! You are now an officially DEPLOYED OFFICER in the Mos Eisley Police Department! :td: :yes:

You have done an outstanding job on your armor. You have successfully followed the guidelines in regards to the MEPD CRL and have met the requirements.

Now, you can march with the rest of the 'Dirty Bunch' down the halls of the Precinct.. Your locker has been assigned and you are now ready to be placed on the roster among most elite troopers in the Outer Rim Territories.

Here is your Profile link: http://www.mepd.net/deployed/td-21112/

All I ask of you now is to confirm the Call Sign that you want use.

Also, please send the pic you want to use to either Nick (nick.black), Luis (Sandman Tigui) or myself and we'll get you squared away. Good?

When we figure out how a couple of TDs ended up out on patrol without pauldrons and packs, we will then have your badge, picture, updated profile link, and proper information uploaded into the MEPD system, so hold tight a little bit more, ok? :thumbsup:

Congratulations on being the THIRD Deployed Officer of 2013! Now please report to the Krayt Dragon Massage Facility (for now) and await further orders, Boot! :td: :salute:

-- "SCRIBBLER" / TD-6985 / MEPD DEPLOYMENT OFFICER