Portable Missile Launcher

I just finished with my Portable Missile Launcher. Well, except for putting black vinyl aroung the tube to protect it so that I do not have to re-paint the tube after every event.

I used PVC tubing, a General Grievous electronic blaster, and a Clone Trooper electonic blaster. I cut apart the two blasters and used them as parts for the launcher. I even used the electronics is the blasters in the tube. When I pull the trigger a light will turn on in the rangefinder of the weapon.

There is two disadvantages to this weapon. One, it is heavy. Is is difficult to hold the launcher with one hand when you have the weapon pointed in horizontaly. I picked up my MG-34 after taking pics of my launcher and it felt like I was picking up a Kenner E-11! Two, the weapon is very long. The launcher is a massive 5' 4" longe. That is 3 inches shorter than my father.

Now when I wear my orange pauldron, field pack, and carry the launcher I look like the Shock Troopers in the Battlefront games.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

That looks really good! Have you thought about adding that CO2 compression mecanism, so you can actually shoot things out of it? Maybe t-shirts into a crowd of people at a parade? Job well done with that!

Wow! Normally I don't dig non-canon things, but that is just *too cool*!!

Excellent work, what are you going to name it? "Sandcrawler attitude adjustment tool"?

• 2 weeks later...