Which armor

Vf2112

This question comes up a lot in various forms. And the answers tend to fall into 2 inevitable categories:

1) definition of "best"...

2) recast discussion... (groan)

What do u mean by "best" and can we avoid a recast discussion pleeeeease ?

:-)

Haha lmao NO RECAST PLS no I meant if you had the $$$ what would you go for TM ATA etc..? I'm 100% sure I'm no worries for 501st and once I finish rebuilding my pack , just waiting on crashmann radio that I'm very close if not ready for mepd

But ... I really want SWAT ( smally :) your swat or your not, right ) but I doubt my armour could ever get SWAT so wats the best ANH style armour available not worrying about cost ;)

Haha, that's right Vince ;)

As the other guys have said, any armour can be made to SWAT standards, it's really just a matter of determination and time.

IMO though, I'd go with either TM, RS, or always a favourite of mine, TE2 (although Tony has stopped making armour now but you may still be able to find it from somewhere).

Before you start looking to shed out more money on armour, I would at least try with your current stuff as it may still be SWAT capable, and this would save you a small fortune! Unless of course, you're wanting to buy a new set anyway!

I went with RS for my TK because they gave me a very good service, although TM was also very helpfull and will prob be my next set. TM seems to be the choice for most of the UKG'ers as far as I hear. So, yeah RS or TM :thumbsup:

It's wat I think is ready :) just having computer probs I sent hoots to nick? But haven't heard back yet but will have to wait til laptop fixed to send applications with pics to GML then... M. E. P. D YAH but don't think I'd ever get SWAT wit da rubies lol