*DONE* TD-13113 Requesting Deployment

JAVEL1N

Looks awesome. I have nothing to add except good luck for deployment.

Btw I have given u Sandtrooper access as well.

Very nice. Looks good.

totaly agree.. Nice Job on the monster,

Thanks for the compliments guys and for the sandtrooper access :)

Matt,

That all looks really really great man, you've done a fine job. Backpack is great and I love you DLT-19. Only things I would make an observation on is that you have 2 Rank ear stripes on your helmet ears, (unless Im very much mistaken I believe all the sandtroopers only had 1 stripe either at the very front or very back) and the finishing strips on the thighs seem to be just a little bit thin. But I dont think that should be a show stopper here mate.

Nick

Great job here Matt,

If you want to be even more accurate then the only other thing I'd suggest is move your tool pouch on the shoulder ammo pouch over the the right a bit more. However I doubt this would stop any Police officer deployment dude ;)

Well done on the application mate, it's a good turn out.

First off, welcome to the Garrison, Brother! Well, by the looks of it (nice assortment of pics, BTW) it appears that you are definitely on your way to officially roaming the halls of the 'precinct'.

Officer Deployment status criteria has been noted. Great job on your attention to detail. Your weathering is top notch although it can use a little more darker earth tones, but it could just be the lighting.

Juan will have the final say on your gear and any mods needed. You may want to start looking into getting a canvas pouch for even more accuracy and if you ever decide to go SWAT. *Remember that SWAT status isn't mandatory, just a little extra push to existing armor to get you to COMPLETE screen accuracy. Being an MEPD Officer already puts you above the standard Legion TD in regards to detailing. Good luck, Matt and looking forward to trooping with you soon! :td::thumbsup:

Thanks Everyone!!! Ill take care of that rank stripe on the helmet, but i have to order some more paint.

Again Thanks for all the compliments and good advice. I hope to join the ranks of the elite MEPD!

The armor is a little darker in person. I had the flash on for the specific armor pictures.

Heres a a closer shot of the weathering.

Posted Image

Action shot! Stop that SHIP!!! :)

Posted Image

I know I would need a canvas shoulder pouch, Flexible Gloves, and that stripe removed for SWAT. Is there alot more?

Thanks for your patience, Matt!

I will be making the call after my final review, My Friend.

I will let you know within the next 24 hours.

Standby... :td::thumbsup:

No Problem. Its Worth the wait!!! :)

I just picked up a set of the flexible handguards. I know thats for SWAT but I thought it couldnt hurt. Just waiting on a smaller set of the rubber gloves before I glue!

Pic ( All weathered and ready )

Posted Image

Great job man but what was that i saw in the garage dude!!! Was that a judge??? Yehea it wasss... niyyyce. :woot: :woot:

You saw correctly! 69 Judge Carosel Red/Parchment 400cui-4SPD Numbers matching 100% Survivor 43,000 Original Miles :)

Posted Image