DONE!!!! 2 suits and 6 helmets! YEAH BABY! Pics coming soon!

trooperexpert

Hey guys remember Guns and those guys have been working non stop so if you haven't got a pm yet you will soon..patientence, good things come to those who wait...and i am sure they have got a billion pm's to answere..

I'm also interested on the new Armour and Helmets brand.

Please PM costs to me... co I can inform all the guys at 501st Italica Garrison.

Alberto

Okay gang, here's the last available photos that document Matt's armor adventures in paradise.

Posted Image

You've seen this one posted on another thread, however I gots to point to the piece of plastic resting to the left of the photo beneath the vacuum cleaner. This is the result when there is "too much" suction on the plastic - we blew a hole right through that sucker and the shoulder bells were ruined. We finally resolved the problem and the pulling continued. We experienced a total of four failures during the first and second sessions.

Posted Image

This is the sum of Matt's brilliant and sometimes painful artistic endeavors in paradise. Front row: The first helmet on the right is a "Stop that ship!" signed edition. The second helmet is the "Move along!" signed edition. The last two helmets are smooth cap n' back signed editions. Unfortunately, both were damaged while being removed from the molds. These two helmets will be offered at a discount. But please understand that the helmets are in great condition. A couple of "splits" that have been repaired by Matt and WILL NOT effect the integrity of the helmets themselves - purely cosmetic. Back Row: The helmet directly behind the "Stop that ship!" helmet is the FIRST TE ANH stunt helmet pulled in Hawaii. (Sorry gang I've got "dibs" on this one! ) To the left are the remaining three ANH stunt helmets - all signed editions.

Posted Image

Like silent sentinels the paradise helmets await their new owners.

Hey gang,

I'm locking down this thread. If there's anyone interested in the TE/TE2 buckets please check out the Supply Depot and go to the "For Sale or Trade" section.

Thanks.