*ACTIVATED* TD-7987 / DARTHCHRIDAN / SWAT OFFICER # 012

DarthChridan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel,

The road to SWAT is a difficult one for sure, and not for those not willing to walk the extra mile, after walking several extra miles.

Your TD looks awesome and even if I had not seen and witness your research and progress during the last months, I could be able to see that a lot of work and dedication was put into it to take it where you are now: the MEPD SWAT team!

So, congrats! You are now officially deployed as a MEPD SWAT Team officer.

This is your profile link:

http://www.mepd.net/swat/td-7987-2/

We will have your profile picture and certificate done soon.

Now, go and shoot some Krayt Dragons and then come back to base for some jawa juice!

Felicidades.

Saludos

Juan

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :peace: .....I'm in...really ingeniously.....the work and the wait was worth it....thank you very much :sweat:

I'm really proud that now I'm a SWAT-Member :happy:

But one thing, Juan.....at this link....you've forgot the "R" in the Da'r'th Chridan :teehee: .....otherwise I'm really happy :happy:

Best regards,

Dan

Long live the MEPD :td:

Many many thanks brothers for the congratulations :salute: ...it was a hard and tricky work on this suit and gear, but it was worth it :sweat:

@Mike: Danke Alter...weisst was ich meine :thumbsup: ...and now let us go to the cantina and beat up droids, Han's, Skywalker's and Obi Wan's...and then let us drink a beer :teehee::P

Long live the MEPD :td:

Dudes....thanks for your kind congratulations...I'm honored :salute:

Congratulation whit swat status i hope some Day to se the suit in person and Maby do a little crowed control whit oure german brothers to a troop in the future

The CE II next year in germany/ essen would be an opportunity :thumbsup:

Dude...now I've a big smile on my face :D .....if you manage that you coming with Rolf to Essen...whoooo, that would be reaaaaaallyyyyy awesome (Rolf told me often, that would be really nice to troop together someday)

I hope that you manage this with success.

• 1 month later...