*ACTIVATED* TD-7987 / DARTHCHRIDAN / SWAT OFFICER # 012

DarthChridan

All I can say brother is we 100% know it's shown in the promotional scene and we can 100% see it here which takes place after. It's unlikely that the pipe would be removed in between shots....a lot of SWAT stuff goes by what you can see and what would be consistent with the puzzle. Hope this helps

Posted Image

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice discussion :-)

In the picture above I see a captain with no decals on the radio box and a small spanish pouch on the left side of his belt :-P

If I compare the position of the pipe in your picture with the backpack in the cantina than I must say once more that there isn`t a pipe.

Posted Image

And the "Look sir droids"-Sergeant in the picture for the SWAT requirements in the CRL don`t have a pipe too. Davin Felth is the only one sergeant in the film with 3 slot MP38/ 40 pouches on each side of his belt and the backpack #3. So the description for the character at picture for the SWAT requirement is Davin Felth.

Finally we have different pictures of the character Davin Felth. In some of them he has a pipe in the others he hasn`t one. The CRL for the SWAT requirements show us the backpack #3 (Davin Felth) without a pipe.

I can`t understand why he needs a pipe now.

When he needs a pipe now, than we must correct the Sergeant desert version in the CRL for SWAT Requirements.

All I can say brother is we 100% know it's shown in the promotional scene and we can 100% see it here which takes place after. It's unlikely that the pipe would be removed in between shots....a lot of SWAT stuff goes by what you can see and what would be consistent with the puzzle. Hope this helps

Posted Image

Lol...always great conversations here.

Agreed the SWAT CRL would have to be changed. The cantina scene actually has a side pipe as well. They wouldn't remove the pipe for certain scenes and based upon the multiple images with the pipe we would have to have an image to contrary in order to not require it.

We all must find a way.

Davin Felth is a complicated character in the film because different people are wearing his helmet or his armor.

In the "Look sir droids"-scene Davin has his complete armor on. In the "move along"-scene a Trooper with black pauldron wears his helmet and a sergeant has the armor on.

In the "cantina"-scene Davin has his armor on but not his own helmet.

So I think it is very difficult.

The M.E.P.D. Officers must define what Davin must have or not.

Thanks guys for this really entertaining discussion :popcorn::D

But that's it, what I mean....the whole time. I can't definitely see a lap pipe on the pack...or you can't recognize Davin good from the left side. The lap pipe isn't mounted at the backpack in the desert scene...only later in the cantina version of the "move along 'pack".....

We all must find a way.

Davin Felth is a complicated character in the film because different people are wearing his helmet or his armor.

In the "Look sir droids"-scene Davin has his complete armor on. In the "move along"-scene a Trooper with black pauldron wears his helmet and a sergeant has the armor on.

In the "cantina"-scene Davin has his armor on but not his own helmet.

So I think it is very difficult.

The M.E.P.D. Officers must define what Davin must have or not.

I agree 100% with Kevin :thumbsup:

Problem is, you CAN see it in the promo shots of the desert scene. It's clear as day from the side shot. You can also see it on the same pack in the cantina scene and the alley scene. They wouldn't remove the pipe for one scene and add it to another. Sorry guys, unless you can show me a pic where it is not mounted, the pipe would be required. Remember SWAT is an evolving program that will get tougher and tougher as information comes to light.

I think your sand trooper is spot on for the other areas except for what I previously mentioned. You don't have to do any of the suggested stuff but with the level of accuracy you portray in your build I would assume you'd want the complete package.

:)

I think we're talking past each other completely.....

If you mean this pic is the only reference that show me/us that there is a lap pipe on the backpack--->

Posted Image

....sry, that is for me not enough for the SWAT recruitment...that's my opinion. You can not see anything on this picture correctly, something tells me there is a pipe.

Sry Rick, but this pic as a reference is to little for me---the only that I think is, that the pipe has this outlines...if is the pipe really there, it might look like this --->

Posted Image

Then is the pipe mounted like this--->

Posted Image

...and therefore is your mount also incorrect....if we are already counting the peas :whistling::PB)

But it's not the problem to attach the pipe...i have it...it's about principle. Finally, but this are only guesses from a peak of a possible pipe

All the best....

i can understand what your saying but based on the two pics that we are 100% sure of that it is there, in order to make it so its not required, you would have to show proof that its not in order for it to be approved. unfortunately it is going to be required man....ive shown the supporting information relating to the pipes requirements.....now its your turn....lol

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh :nuke:

Ok....I see we turn us in a circle :6::teehee::pinch:

I can't understand, that a small part juts between the tool box and black seed tray, gets so much importance, that you think, there is the lap pipe.....but ok....if this the only SWAT condition so far....

Well, here's my pack 'WITH' the lap pipe on the left side.....

Sry for the crapy handy pic--->

Posted Image

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh :nuke:

Ok....I see we turn us in a circle :6::teehee::pinch:

I can't understand, that a small part juts between the tool box and black seed tray, gets so much importance, that you think, there is the lap pipe.....but ok....if this the only SWAT condition so far....

Well, here's my pack 'WITH' the lap pipe on the left side.....

Sry for the crapy handy pic--->

Posted Image

Yeah...really stupid pipe ....well, what do you think about my 'stupid' pipe on the pack?!?!

Rrrhhhhh, you backpack detail lover...

But it's bewildering...you can very good see the left side of the captain and see the pipe (cantina)...but there is not a good view of the left side of David in the desert.... :dry::huh: ...and you are very persistent :P

Well....let's see what finally Juan says about the complete gear.....

Thanks for sharing, Rick.

But I think, that my mount of the cistern is correct so far respectively the same....look at the pack of the move along trooper, there is the same mount (otherwise there was at the packs generally different mounts)--->

Posted Image

The cistern mount of Davin--->

Posted Image

Buuuut, I unterstand what you mean ;) ...that the cistern is a bit more inclined inwards...in the direction of blue seed tray. Well, I think that is minimal, if you compare my version with the reference pictures. Otherwise I can't remove this....I've attach the cistern with rivets...that was the only methode to attach this part (at the time in the construction of the pack it was for me the only solution).

If I compare the ref pics with mine stuff....I can say, therewith I can live :)

Btw... I've followed these instructions--->

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=6968

...it's the same result ;)

But another thing...you said anything with a hole in the mortar tube near the panel....I think with safety that is this area what you mean (red marked circle)--->

Posted Image

Fascinating....something learnt again. Thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

I will do this asap.

Cheers....