• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry it's taking so long. Found errors in the forms of armor elements. Had to improve to be perfect. This can be seen in the photos. Besides finishing my dream home and work outside the home which temporarily limits my time working on my armor.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

This green substance is a Toolmaking gel coat.

Just one question, Damian...why is there a hole in the face plate above the eyes?...and why is there not the bump section like the original stunt helmet as seen at this picture as an example--->>

Posted Image

hole looks like it was done for assembly purpose....it lines up to the top/back

Yap...it looks like that you've described...but for what?!?

This hole is no need in the face plate /dome for the assembling. Therefor is the bump in the face plate for support of the dome. Therefore my question......

Yap...it looks like that you've described...but for what?!?

This hole is no need in the face plate /dome for the assembling. Therefor is the bump in the face plate for support of the dome. Therefore my question......

So this is the mounting hole.

This is to maintain the desired height forehead.

Like I wrote...therefor is the bump to hold also the brow in position...you can also fix it with the assembling at the cap'N back and faceplate...I mean the place behind the ear caps.

1* Do you want a higher brow--->> bring the brow in a higher position and then is the neck area narrower

2* Do you want a lower brow--->> bring the brow in a lower position and then is the neck area wider

...and then drill the holes for the screws if you're sure with the result. I hope you can understand what I mean.

All in all, there is no need to drill a hole...I had never seen before, that anyone had drilled a hole in the faceplate to fix it for the brow position....really new for me :huh::P

Help!

-What shade of gray is on the helmet - grill, ears.

Please indicate in Humbrol paints.

-What shade of blue to the gills

Please indicate in Humbrol paints.

Posted Image