Why are we so dirty?

Sandman Tigui

Ok, besides the obvious that we are "Sand"troopers, :P

I've been seeing lately so many fine TD's with different weathering...It makes me wonder:

Are we dirty because sand and rock makes us slide?

Fights between Jawas and Tusken?

Brutal duties in sandstorms out there?

Oil residue by sand vessels?

My weathering is inspired in harsh patrols in the toxic wasteland and firefights between scavengers and raiders :woot:

What's the story behind the story in what inspired you in how you got :td: dirty?

I lost a kind of ringshaped item in the jundland wastes...belongs to some droid.... And during my search I got blasted by the harsh environment, fell a few times and stood behind a sandcrawler when it fired up it's engines...

Still searching for that ring though :blink:

Working in the HOT Saultry desert, gathering up sand and debris, in places its not meant to be, and being so lazy when it comes to cleaning my armor!!! I would say being a rebel!!! LOL but thats a dirty word!!!!

So I would say, that why polish it when it just looks so **** GOOD!!!!!

mine is mainly down to patrolling in the harsh enviroments,but im pretty **** good with my hands so

i spend many an hour under the sandy vessels and swoop bikes maintaining them!

im proud of my dirty armour as many of the marks tell a story of battles ive been through and would

never see a clean rag!! :thumbsup:

M.E.P.D. AND PROUD!!

Freakin' Sandstorms, Bantha stampedes and being tripped from behind by fellow troopers while patrolling in the dunes and rolling downhill as a result. :woot::td::yes:

gotta love the those Bantha stampedes and sandstorms..66ers always on patrol and I told you it wasnt my fault..my boot heal broke and i stumbled into you, i didnt mean for you to go rolling down that sand dune. :P:pint1::td::salute:

My backstory idea is that when I get deployed I spend a loooong time away from main base, hence the backpack with all my vital emergency survival kit in it. Cleaning my armour whilst on patrol is simply not possible and so the armour builds up on my kit. I try to keep it clean by wiping it with a rag every night when I do get the chance to close my eyes for a few hours, but then it is back to the steaming hot jundland wastes again, or another trip down Main St Mos Eisley looking for Scum and Villainy.

Nick

As I am one of the newest probies in my squad, I get a lot of sh*t. We were out in the dunes doing patrol when a “sand storm” blew up. While I was disoriented they thought it would be a funny idea if they left me out in the dunes. It was a long walk back to the outpost.