BATMAN....The Dark Knight Rises

DirtyBoy

Rick you are starting to be the MEPD verison of Siskel and Ebert. We need to find you a side kick or a partner.

I cant wait to see this. I hope to see it Sunday night. I will be out of town this weekend.

Rick you are starting to be the MEPD verison of Siskel and Ebert. We need to find you a side kick or a partner.

I cant wait to see this. I hope to see it Sunday night. I will be out of town this weekend.

Haha....maybe I'll get another trooper and we can start reviewing the movies and talking about them while we are in armor.

Hoping to catch this on IMAX.... Err, whenever there's a seat available. So probably in 3 months.

Ya I can't wait that long...IMAX will be awesome but will have to be some random Tuesday after the kids are back in school

I will see it tomorrow, canĀ“t wait either as i have been a big batman fan all my life.

Me too Rolf...I'm itching to build a BATMAN costume...sadly I'd want it to be perfect so it'd probably cost me about $6000