*DONE* TD-5945 Requesting Deployment

Nice build Jason!!! Might want to consider in adjusting your left shin or the left thigh, seems by your two last pics that it wiggles a little bit and when trooping a snug fit is a lot much better.

Although looking great!!! :thumbsup: Dirty enough to make it around here. Good luck Jason!

Only one thing I would suggest brother.....the tool box on the top left side of your pack, if changed would make a huge difference in the look of your pack. Radio shack sells a great enclosure for about $8.00.....just a thought man....good luck on deployment

Nice build Jason!!! Might want to consider in adjusting your left shin or the left thigh, seems by your two last pics that it wiggles a little bit and when trooping a snug fit is a lot much better.

Although looking great!!! :thumbsup: Dirty enough to make it around here. Good luck Jason!

i agree....i have since added some foam inside the left shin. it was moving when i walked. now it stays put. Thanks though

Looking really good Jason!

I have the same suggestion as Dirty Boy about the tool box, also, the Exhaust Port looks a bit too big. But, I need to check the CRL in depth and even talk backstage with the CS to make sure if you do need to change them. As "strict accuracy" is required by the CRL for the pack.

If you decide to upgrade, it would probably save a bit time anyway.

Good job all around, just let me check this little things.

Saludos

Juan

Looking really good Jason!

I have the same suggestion as Dirty Boy about the tool box, also, the Exhaust Port looks a bit too big. But, I need to check the CRL in depth and even talk backstage with the CS to make sure if you do need to change them. As "strict accuracy" is required by the CRL for the pack.

If you decide to upgrade, it would probably save a bit time anyway.

Good job all around, just let me check this little things.

Saludos

Juan

If you decide to upgrade the vent port and tool box. Let me know I'll hook you up

I like how you did the shims on your sides. Come out really good.

I was a little worried that someone wouldn't like the side shims. I'm pleased with them myself. I've actually lost some weight in my torso area since I originally sized the shims.

I was a little worried that someone wouldn't like the side shims. I'm pleased with them myself. I've actually lost some weight in my torso area since I originally sized the shims.

Awesome...I think they look great. Looks the way they should in my opinion

Looks like u got most of the criteria done for. If it is not too much to ask for, maybe you can post a shot of your separate butt and kidney plate so we got everything covered.

I have also upgraded you to Sandtrooper forum account as well.

Good luck! B)

Jason,

Only thing I would comment on here is that in some of your photos the top of your ab plates is showing a gap between that and your chest plate. I know it's probably gonna be hard to get it right but is there a tighter strapping you can try in there to stop that happening?

Nick

Thanks Nick...I now have a piece of elastic with Velcro on each ends that help to pull the front down tighter. Good eye though. I'll be posting pics of that and the kidney/butt plates in the next day or so

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, I'm back on the MEPD forums after being gone for too long. A few months ago I tried for MEPD deployment and needed to redo a few parts. One was my left shin. It was moving around while I walked. Now it's fixed. I have spent the past 3-4 troops adjusting it and finally got it fitting snug enough. I added in some nice foam strips to the inside. I was in the armor last week for 4 hours playing Shoot-The-Trooper and it didn't move on bit. Here are some shots of my shins now. Looks better now that they're aligned on my legs properly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Another area pointed out on my armor was that my chest piece was rising up and showing my undersuit. Now I have added a small strip of elastic which is Velcroed to the upper torso and lower chest and it keeps the chest armor pulled down nicely. Easy fix.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The last thing was somebody wanted to see that I actually had the butt plate seperate from the torso. I always have. It hangs about 1/8" from the bottom of the torso via heavy duty snap system on the inside. Hope this butt-plate picture does the trick.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope this helps with my deployment :td: